Smart Search Bar & Filters

Smart Search Bar & Filters

From $19/month. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.6)
Developer
4.6
October 21, 2016

This app has helped my store get much better searches for my customers. I found this app after realizing that my customers were searching for blog posts but they couldn't find them because my store theme search bar only searched the products I had listed. This left my customers disappointed and more than likely they left my store. This app will bring up products, blog posts and even pages!! I love that about this app since I use blog posts to help with traffic, it was a must for my search bar to find what my customers were looking for. Thank you for the great app. Support was also wonderful and responsive!

Loving Essential Oils
Time spent using app: 10 months
October 18, 2016

Have you ever walk in brick and mortar store that products are all over the place? .... think about it , right!!! its a mess.... you walk away! Ok... for your e-shop you need this app to organize your things! Im not in need of any backlinks... but go check it in my site... now I'm proud of my shop! Cst Svc is the best... I had problems with mobile visitors, and they fixed it in 12 hours... For me is a must have if I want to make my site successful .

Yours truly.... mexiganga.com

Thnks!

Ituxs Mexico
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
October 15, 2016

Fantastic App. Fast, Easy to Use, Great Value. Highly Recommend!

Laprimashops
Time spent using app: About 6 years
October 10, 2016

Great app, makes it easy to highlight new items in search & customize our customers' experiences. Would recommend!

Iheartraves
Time spent using app: Over 6 years
September 29, 2016

Smart search completely changed our on-site search! Using the default search was a struggle for most of our customers but we've seen engagement go through the roof since switching!

Scrubshopper
Time spent using app: About 4 years
September 27, 2016

Very handy and smart app! Recommended for every Shopify shop!

Wessel
@nochaosco

Nochaos Co
Netherlands
Time spent using app: About 3 years
September 17, 2016

Great app. Works right out of the box with no custom coding required. You can customize the look to match your theme. You can even display a banner at the bottom of the search results for your promos.
www.advantagesupplements.com

Advantagesupplements Com
Time spent using app: 15 days
September 14, 2016

Its even more than I've expected

Surtidito
Mexico
Time spent using app: About 3 years
September 14, 2016

Great Option for the "little guys" to compete with more expensive sites.

Thorne Bros Custom Rod Tackle
Time spent using app: About 6 years
September 13, 2016

The app works flawlessly. We trialed a much more expensive search app before we bought this one. Smart Search had better features and was much less expensive.

Bridges Canada