Smart Search & Filter

Instant Search Bar, Collection Filter, Cross & Upsell

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Narcissus Tallahassee

A sudden glitch was a quick fix for their team!! I notified them via Support and within 24 hours they were able to access our code & fix the issue. Thank you!

Beumer Schoenmode

The app and functionalities are good. Some features are a little hard to figure out and it is too bad there is no chat support to provide some guidance in the beginning. Email support first took long to respond but has been very helpful soon after. Once everything is setup it is a very useful app and provides good filtering and search options. Can definitely recommend

Coastal Gifts Inc

Update: Anastasia and the support team have worked to get my problem resolved and I really appreciate the amount of time they put in to make sure everything was working good for the Holidays. Thank you.
This app has helped my customers find what they need fast. The customer service is awesome and they helped me get all set up and going. Search is very important in your store if you want to make money.

Pepparberg

Like others have mentioned, this app is a no brainer. Fairly priced, highly configurable, and up and running in a few minutes. It just works! The default Shopify search function allows for searching content in the actual product URL, which this app does not, as far as I can see. Other than that, I can highly recommend it to anyone wanting to finetune search results. We have done a weeks testing, from different platforms, and everything just works to perfection. Great app, great job. Keep it up! Highly recommended.

Click Health & Beauty

Without doubt, the functionality Searchanise adds to our store is comparative to a Magento site and has saved us $$$'s in development costs. The support is EXCELLENT and the Searchanise team have always been able to resolve any issues or make any tweaks we have requested. If you have a large inventory store, i can not recommend this app enough.

HOMMIX UK

The features, configurations and the support of Searchanise has been awesome. It's affordable for the Pro version and the customer support are second to none. Highly recommend it.

4kidspoint-dev

Thank you for this app! It is very usefull and easy to manage. Tatiana helped us a lot to modify the searchanise according to our requirements. The app has all usefull features which we needed.

Cheap Rugs Australia

Highly customisable app and suburb support. Heaps of our customers utilising the search bar so this app was a no brainer.

LEGO® Store Slovenija

We are very satisfied with the application, it's design and the support we have received so far, so we are going to apply them to all of our markets.

Chemist at Play

One of the best search and filter apps out there. The support is also good. .............................................