Smart Search & Filter

Instant Search Bar, Collection Filter, Cross & Upsell

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

BrenSports

If you have a short list of products, navigation is less important than if you have over 6,000, like my store does currently. I was hoping this smart search app would reduce friction and improve the customer experience. It has. It's well designed. One small sale a month pays for it for me. I can only imagine how many I might miss from customers bouncing out due to frustration or annoyance.

BK Variety Market

I have been using Searchanise for a while now and I am very happy with it. It does have A LOT of features and settings! I have looked around at other apps for smart searching and found they tend to be pricier and/or don't have the features and integrations that Searchanise has. I highly recommend this app!

La Boutique de Lydie

Application très pratique, cela me permet de mettre des filtres pour mes clients, support pour aider rapide et sympa. Je recommande cette application pour votre site Internet

The Debug Store

I have been selling online for over ten years on a variety of platforms. I have found Smart Search & Instant Search to be the most comprehensive search app I have ever used. It is packed full of features and options. Pavel has also provided excellent support, helping me to resolve a few issues that were my fault.

Allied Hand Dryer

I installed Searchanize first on a test site and played around with configuration. During this process I asked support many questions, and they were quite helpful since I had some very specific things I wanted to do. Once I was ready to push live, they also assisted me on that and we were able to export/import settings. Even once live I had more questions, and they even helped with some CSS to get the format correct. Great support!

scentoholic

Really helpful. This App has a lot of features and the support team never fails to help. I contacted them like thrice in 2 days, and they responded within a few hours of every request. They do the required changes for you without any hassle.

Tiicco

Great app! full of features, very useful.
The plans related with the number of products are fair. I have never used the support service

Dedotec Schweiz

Easy to use and very helpful. I've installed it and it was ready to use in about 5 minutes. So many nice options and the shop looks now more professional than ever.

Re:Store Melbourne

Great app, and great support, they were abele to help me solve my problem within 24hours. After trialing a few different apps that offer a search filter this is in my opinion the best.

Haute Jewels

Great App, I would recommend it to anyone that wants the ability to filter. Great UI, and easy to navigate through