Smart Search Bar & Filters

Smart Search Bar & Filters

From $19/month. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.6)
Developer
4.6
March 14, 2022

Asked them if a feature is available or not, I woke up the next day and they added it to our site without asking:) Very nice support, very good app. It works without even touching it

mrkt.hu
Hungary
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
March 11, 2022

The team was very quick to respond after I installed the product and had some questions. Very satisfied with the search speed on our over 10,000 product catalog.

legendaryvintages
Time spent using app: 2 days
Edited April 26, 2022

To truly customize it you need help from support, in my case the support team in the beginning took time to respond maybe they ware away on holiday? I don't know but recently support has been way better so no more complains. I really recommend this app for anyone trying to improve search on their website.

Import Bike México
Mexico
Time spent using app: 2 months
March 9, 2022

This is a great app. The support team have been fantastic and always on hand to assist with initial setup and ongoing support.

theSwimmingShop
Time spent using app: 3 months
March 8, 2022

Fantastic app with robust functionality. It was installed and up and running in a matter of minutes without any coding. It has absolutely transformed the search functionality on our website which we expect will increase conversions. It also integrates with the majority of the other apps we use which is a big bonus. Would definitely recommend giving it a shot.

PetMax
Time spent using app: 4 days
March 8, 2022

Great app for searching for products in our store. Easy for new and existing customers to find what they’re looking for.

NCMPRBL
Time spent using app: 23 days
March 7, 2022

Great assistance, had a problem following our theme update and they fixed it for us. Overall flawless app.

Pur Noisetier | Pure Hazelwood
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
March 3, 2022

Great support! they were quick to respond and i am happy with the app integration to my website. even shows a slight speed increase in my store speed due to better product indexing.

Edunation
South Africa
Time spent using app: About 7 hours
March 2, 2022

This app is simply amazing. It expands the filtering options and searches defaults of Shopify to such a better level that I can only recommend it. The pricing is super affordable and the speed and customization are pretty good and overall easy. The app is well documented. When I reached support they were SUPER PATIENT and guided me to set up the app as I needed. I can only say that I'm extremely satisfied and will keep supporting them!

Rugbysport.com
Italy
Time spent using app: About 6 hours
February 28, 2022

This search app takes my site to the next level. Being able to easily search for items is a must for me. The options to customise this app to your site seem endless. I did have some programming issues, and wanted to have things work a certain way,...and the support team was and is FANTASTIC. They addressed all of my issues in a timely manner. You really cannot go wrong with this app.

Makin' Waves Bermuda