Searchanise Search and Filter

Limited sale for new users: 50% off Game Changer annual plan

From $19/month. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

The Farmers Mugs Store

Location Ireland

Wonderful app. Easy to install and great value for money. The insights are wonderful and support is great too.

Canoodle Company

I had a hard time getting this app to work with my shop but the support team walked me step by step to make it work for my shop! I'm super excited to have this tool in my shop!

Jolly Socks

Location Netherlands

Highly recommented! Super application for filtering collection pages! Perfect support and they help a lot for small customizations! Thankyou very much :) Keep up the good work.

LED Grow Lights Depot

Time spent using app About 1 year

Best search app out there and amazing customer service! Very customizable app. Keep up the good work.

Sheet Music Now

Time spent using app Over 3 years

The search engine itself is very good with a lot of nice options. The thing that really was great is that I had a problem with the display of collections and rather than make me make the changes in the css they actually developed it for me. Much appreciated.

Notgrass History

This app improves the native Shopify search capabilities. It gives you more control over what the website visitor sees. You can automatically direct certain searches to certain pages, and you can exclude certain pages from search results. I used Searchanise on another platform, and I looked it up when I moved to Shopify.

Hatchnhack Cart

Location India

Great customer support. Would be pretty difficult for us to utilze the complete feature if they didn't incorporate custom code, which they did. Hats of Parel!

KatyMedSolutions

yes, I used this app. Its helped me lot in search and filter for categories and products as well. Thanks

Gevril

Time spent using app About 1 year

Love it, really helps our store navigation and customer experience. You also provide great customer service as well!

YoshTrend

Excellent app. Haven't seen anything so far that I don't like. Great performance. Replaced my theme filter with the filter from this app. Support is a little slow sometimes but the app is so well done that you probably wouldn't need a lot of help.