Smart Search & Instant Search

Smart Search & Instant Search

by Searchanise

Smart Search & Filter, Collection Filters, Cross & Upsell

Dapperfam.com

This app has been amazing at helping to make our products easier to find. With a large inventory, we struggled for the longest time with collections w/o adequate filters. That's no longer the case thanks to this easy to set up and customize app.

Update: I will change my review to 5 stars when they implement swatches for Shopify (not just for Magento) products in a collection page.

Thephylife

A great app in terms of actual search functionality, capturing of the right products and pages, as well as the drop down UI. However, in the absence of options to toggle between search icon / bar and between where we want the same to appear - we've had to get it done externally and that hampers the experience slightly. This would be an extremely valuable addition.

In terms of service, no issues. The team has been prompt, helpful and efficient.

Al-VOIP.COM

this application continues to surprise me,not only it solved the products search problem but also the most important part they continue to add more features to the application, recently the recommendation block function, it is amazing , thank you "Smart Search & Instant Search" team.

I was gonna give it 5 stars but because of the lack of some simple features like:
- make in search results the zero prices products to appear last after products with prices
- make products with higher discounts to show first in search results

La Boîte à Grains

Overall really good app, but it sometimes glitches and can take a while to re-index all products. Quality/price is really good compared to the other apps we have tried to do the same thing.

Nella Online

Been using this app for a year now and it's one of the better search apps out there. Quick support, they are always adding new features, improvements, and integrations. I'm still waiting for a filter app integration not sure if they will ever be possible though. Overall I'm happy with the product.

My Wonderful Walls

User friendly. Helpful staff. However, I wish there was a way to organize the search categories manually. That's the biggest downfall I see at this point. Also, I wish I didn't have to manually go in and put in all the synonyms for the key words. This is probably inevitable and can't be done automatically but I just don't have the time to do it well. That's all for now. I'm happy with the app. THANKS.

Primeacta9 Tactical

I am very happy with the app and its abilities. Customer service has been good.

Japan Cute

Really nice plugin and not too heavy.

Mac Alert

Great app! Did not see the trial end though so was unaware it had ceased working on my site - needs addressing.
Once I signed up all good again.

Pilgrimcl

Very useful! We are still trying it, it helps to find any product including those missed written!