Smart Search & Instant Search

Smart Search & Instant Search

by Searchanise

Smart Search & Filter, Collection Filters, Cross & Upsell

DXB.NET

This app is amazing! It helps us a lot. They even do customization in our store. Highly recommended!

CJM Outlet Liquidation Store

The app is very very good and is very customisable. The only thing that lets it down is that the customer support is very poor. I raised 3 tickets and it took in excess of 48 hours to get a reply. I had the issues sorted by googling before they came back. You seriously need to sort out your customer support / helpline pronto. Other than that the app is very good.

AJ Sports

Great app & developers they were able to get us logged in prices for wholesale customers that loaded quickly with our wholesale app.

GUÜDS.io - your new favorite health food store + warehouse club

All around great app. Generally customizable to almost anything you want with CSS. Customer support is almost always very prompt. Would recommend. Using in all my stores that have a large catalogue.

MushExpress

This App is really a MUST for every Online Shopping Website. I requested them to make a few customized changes and they did them very quickly and upto my entire satisfaction. Their Customer support and technical team is EXCELLENT. I will certainly recommend this App to everyone who has an Online Shopping Store. I am giving them 5 Stars !

Wurzel Performance

I would like to leave this feedback in which I hope I can help other companies to decide on their choices. I have been their customer since 2018. And I am proud to describe and be able to help other companies. - Search Engine the best I have seen so far, we have tested about 3-4 platforms and none has been able to meet with Searchanise. - System, it is fluid, fast and accurate in research. Our company has almost 400k products into the shop and Smart Search secures the stride. - Excellent technical support, due to COVID-19 are taking a while, but nothing that in 2-3 days does not solve. They are super attentive and dedicated. I hope I've helped a bit. Nick P.

Pretavoir

Excellent, cant really fault this app. Replatformed to Shopify from Magento where we had been using a different search system which was half the product Searchanise is for 5x cost. So we have a much better product at a snip. Customer Service during trial was very very good. Keep up the Good Work .. An easy 5 stars +

March 2, 2021

Hi! Thank you for these kind words, we are really happy to see that you enjoy using our app. And our support team is pleased to know that you find their work very good. However, we are a little puzzled to see 1 star next to such a nice review. Is there something wrong?

If you need our assistance with anything, you can always reach out to us at feedback@searchanise.com. We will ensure the app runs smooth.

Canada PEScience

A+ search app. Our theme did not come with a very good default search. Installed this and was shocked how seamlessly it integrated, even with our theme being highly custom. Very impressed

HeliDirect

Awesome app. This is the search feature you must have for your website. It comes with search suggestion, filters, recommendation, merchandise and much more for a fraction of the cost of others. Customer service is also top notch too. I have used many search app and this is the best we decide to choose and keep for our site.

Sunshine Daydream

We have been looking for a way to improve our search ability on our website with over 5,000 products and growing. It's been a challenge building menus, search and sidebar menus using starting with a theme that had some basic functionality. After installing Searchinse we had ran into a few issues getting the display and functions to work the way we wanted it to look, we reached out to support and received some of the best help we could imagine. Paul provide 5 star support, he went above and beyond to find all the answers to help integrate the app into our website. He helped with supplying some custom options and help with a few weird issues we were seeing with the existing theme. We are very happy with the functionality and now our customers are able to easily find items there were NOT able to find in the past. I highly recommend the app and the great technical support their group continues to provide.