Smart Search & Filter

Instant Search Bar, Collection Filter, Cross & Upsell

From $19/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Matuska Taxidermy

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Extremely fast and helpful! We needed a few tweaks done regarding another 3rd party app and Pavel was swift acting in getting the job done. Super friendly! A great app that our company highly recommends.

BabyLeeuw

Location Netherlands

The app offers many functionalities and layout and coloring can be adjusted easily. Support team is very friendly and always available to help!

Bagger Brothers

Great customer service. They were able to help me fix the issue I was having immediately. Search results make sense and product is shown in a clear manner.

Kimerry

Location Hong Kong SAR

He was very patient and helped me solve two problems, and I am very grateful to him. If I encounter problems in the future, I will find him to help me solve them.

4ucaps.com

Incredibly intelligent, robust and easy to integrate. Filters and categories are readily available in the search page. I love it guys! Great job Searchanise ❤️ // Amadeus Hritani

Ashlyn's Diy Drip

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 month

I just got the app and set it up on my store and it is amazing!!! It makes my store feel a lot more professional because of the search filters on the side and i honestly can't get over how amazing and exciting this is! Thank you so much ☺️

Crave

Location India

Great app and improves customer experience 5X. Must have for any e-commerce website with over 100 products.

KEYSION

Location Vietnam

app very good. i love app. Because i be len bao be rá mau giao. co thuong be vi be khong khoc nhe. khong khoc nhe de me trong cay trai

elevate your sole

Time spent using app About 3 years

Exceptional support from Daria who has perfected the use of this app for me. Amazing search and product filter capabilities. Thank you!

ICONS Shop

Location South Africa

Ever since we installed Searchanise it has been awesome from functionality to customer support, no issues to date, to be honest its always been about knowledge base, our clients love how easy it is to search and find products on our website, we love the customer support that we get, it is beyond incredible, thank you so much Team Searchanise you will always have our vote!