Smart Search & Filter

Improve user experience with our rapid search & smart filters

From $19/month. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Lassou

Great app, easy to work with, offers lot's of options and analytics tools. Amazing support, always ready to help. Thank you

Ultoys

Location Peru

I am really fascinated with the application and the support they give you with any questions, changes, etc. I am very happy with the app. I have been using the application for less than 1 month and I recommend it 1000%.

USA Safe Store

This app is very powerful. I’m glad I found it and it’s so easy to customize. Really helps with conversions and assisted shopping for buyers. Many thanks

Bohemian Finds

This app has been great at allowing us to create a better user experience for our customers. It's easy to use and the team at Searchanise are quick to respond and help whenever it's needed.

OLLY PBC

This is a great product at a great price. It has all the functionality of a much pricier search and can grow and scale alongside your business. Support is amazing and highly engaged, all the while making sure that the merchant is getting the most out of the product and providing help when needed. Highly recommend.

Cockpit USA

Time spent using app About 1 year

Easy to use and very affordable. I highly recommend this App. Setting up rules and synonyms makes the app work seamlessly with little maintenance on out end.

CinDWood Looms

Time spent using app 1 day

So far it has been working very well. I love the color swatches, quick view, and ability to choose filters. So far I have been able to learn our to use it with help from their website. I still have alot of work to do to make everything work the way I want with tags etc. But I think that smart search will make a huge difference for my customers ability to find what they are looking for. It works very well with GemPages and Collections which is also a huge plus.

Videoguys

Time spent using app About 1 year

Started using this app with an old magento store and one of the key considerations i made when migrating to Shopify was to make sure that Searchanise worked with it. I would highly recommend

Triiway.com

Location South Africa
Time spent using app About 2 months

very good nothing to complain about so far everything functions as it should i would reccomend it for whoever needs

Daman Products

Time spent using app About 1 year

Fantastic plugin with powerful search and filtering capabilities. Their support team is responsive and helpful.