Smart Search Bar & Filters

Smart Search Bar & Filters

From $19/month. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.6)
Developer
4.6
August 3, 2021

Communication is slow. Can only talk to them through email. Strange settings that I cannot figure out how can my products characters being connected with their filter options. Don't know where to change the layout style of my collection pages. Service is very unintelligent and couldn't understand my breif questions at all. Not helpful even before my trial is ended, decide to remove the app after all. Very bad experience, and it is true that cheap prices don't have good qualities.

GSGonline
China
Time spent using app: 2 days
Searchanise replied August 10, 2021

Hello,

Thank you for taking time to provide feedback. We are really sorry to see that our support service didn't meet your expectations and you find the app complicated.

We did our best to improve the work of our support team and hope that such delays in our replies won’t appear again. Also, we are glad to tell you that we’ve released new plans with awesome features, such as banners and voice search! Moreover, starting with the Growth plan, our clients may contact us both via our Live Chat and via emails.

We'd be happy to have you back if you decide to give our app another chance. Let’s stay in touch!

June 25, 2021

very bad customer support. I have contacted them to help out with several issues with the setup but they literally never replied to you!

Love Memora
Malaysia
Time spent using app: 3 days
Searchanise replied June 16, 2022

Hello,

Thanks a lot for your feedback. We apologize for a delayed reply that made you think we did not respond to our clients' emails. It's also very sad to see that impression we left made you delete our app!

We'd like to let you know that since you had left this review, our support team grew so now we reply much faster. Also, we've released some new features that might be interesting for you. If you ever decide to give us another shot, we will do everything we can to assist you in time and help you with the app's features.

May 25, 2021

Didn't install correctly. Reached out to the developer for help. Never got a reply. Deleted the app.

Pactimo
Time spent using app: About 2 years
Searchanise replied May 25, 2021

Hello,

Thanks a lot for sharing your feedback with us. We are sorry to know that you were not satisfied with our service.

We worked hard to improve the response time of our support team and hope that you won’t face such difficulties in the future. Also, we checked your store and we were glad to see that you still use our app and the widgets are working fine there. We appreciate you as a client and don’t want you to be disappointed with our app. So, if any questions appear, please contact us and we will do our best to find a proper solution for you!

We wish you good sales!

Best regards,

May 20, 2021

Useless app I have ever seen on Shopify App store. After installing this app on the store, user cannot proceed from cart page to checkout page. It writes unnecessary codes on your store which messes the entire user experience. Don't download this, if u use u will not get orders. Because user cannot proceed from cart page to checkout page. Useless and brainless people

Meghvi
India
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Searchanise replied May 23, 2021

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback.

We are really sorry that you faced the issue that affected the checkout. From your communication history with our support team we learned that the mentioned issue was caused by a conflict with the theme you were using in your store. As far as we can see the issue was quickly resolved and finally the app was fully compatible with the theme.

We have reached out to you via email but unfortunately we didn't have a chance to help you further as our app was uninstalled.

Please be assured that we would appreciate the opportunity to help you with the app in case you decide to give it a go once more.

We are here for you so feel free to reach out whenever you need.

Best regards,

January 22, 2021

Stuck at re-indexing and unable to load any collection pages. I am unable to even disable the app and we are bleeging visitors. Support hasn't yet gotten back and its been a few hours.

Fleur & Co
Time spent using app: About 1 month

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback. We are deeply sorry for such an uncomfortable situation and the inconvenience you were exposed to.
We faced a technical issue of which the team was not alerted in time by the system, which delayed our reaction. The issue was then fixed and now the app continues to work well.

We are now actively improving the monitoring system and internal processes so that no such issues could occur in the future.

If any concerns need to be addressed, we are here for you, just let us know at feedback@searchanise.com. We'd be happy to have you back if you decide to give us another chance.

January 22, 2021

We use this app, which in general is very good and well priced, however in the last 2 months it has been down multiple times. They also don't warn us that the app is down and are slow to respond. We are now looking at alternative apps.

Folders
New Zealand
Time spent using app: 9 months

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out to us. We apologize that you have recently had an unpleasant experience with our app which made you look for alternative solutions for search and filtering.
We faced a technical issue and the system failed to alert the team in time for us to be able to warn our clients. We feel awful about the inconvenience it has caused you.

Nevertheless, the issue was fixed and now the app runs smoothly again. The team is taking steps to improve the monitoring system, staff alerts and other internal processes to avoid such issues with performance.

We've checked your store to make sure the app runs well in it now, but if there is anything requiring our assistance, feel free to contact us at feedback@searchanise.com anytime.

January 22, 2021

App is down and there is no immediate help or support. None of my collection pages are loading which I have ads going to.

NYC Fireplaces & Outdoor Kitchens
Time spent using app: About 2 months

Hello,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We are deeply sorry for the trouble you had to go through.
We experienced a technical issue and the team was alerted with a delay. Surely, the issue was fixed and now the app works well.

The whole team is now hard at work on improving the monitoring system and internal processes to prevent possible issues and make sure the performance stays stable.

As far as I see, the app now works without any issues in your store, but if you need our help with anything, don't hesitate to contact us at feedback@searchanise.com.

Edited November 12, 2020

We know that you don't have an integration with the Wishlist app. However, the Flits developer team wants to talk to you on this issue and they are saying they can solve this issue by coordinating with you. Earlier also we were using your theme along with searchanise but did not face this issue. We along with Flits are waiting for your reply for the Last 2 days but no revert. Ticket #109768

JoyGlobal
India
Time spent using app: 6 months
Searchanise replied November 16, 2020

Hello,

Thank you for leaving your feedback for us. We understand your concern and are really sorry that such a delay occurred.

We replied in the mentioned ticket and cc'd the Filts team. We'll be happy to answer all the questions the team has and discuss how their app can be integrated with Searchanise.

We will be looking forward to the reply in the corresponding ticket and are hoping that our cooperation will bring the desired result.

November 6, 2020

I had to remove app, after using it for some months: these the following problem I faced : 1) After different tests appear clear that app slow down the home page lot... I’d say 10 points on page speed 2) integrating it with loox review had the nice results to show stars on grid products but broken all the liquid.collection or something like that. The products on grid lost the “add to chart option” and couldn’t find anymore the panel to change the setup collection page.
3) I made so many different tests with different themes in the end when I removed the app, products not showing anymore in my original theme in collections but as single products yes. In my new theme instead they were showing not as they had to do, but in the way of my old theme loosing their look and the add to cart option .
In the end no way I “lost” my original theme ( Shopify partner asked me 1400 euro to fix it...) and in new theme I didn’t install it anymore (even th I have it paied til may 2021).

Alla Violetta Boutique
Italy
Time spent using app: 6 months
Searchanise replied November 6, 2020

Hello,

Thank you for taking time to leave us a review. We always take the reviews seriously and we are really sorry that you experienced such issues while using our app.

Our team regrets we haven't had a chance to help you fix those problems as have not received any support requests from your team.

We will reach out to you shortly via email and will do our best to help.

October 7, 2020

The app doesn't function properly, a lot of problems happening, some products in the store are not even shown in the search result page (looks like the product doesn't exist in the store, this is the worst part). When I contacted them, experienced a very slow response, very disappointed. I have paid for the yearly plan, now stuck in it, it ruined my store. I demand a full refund immediately, please.

Vietbooks.com.au
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Searchanise replied October 7, 2020

Hello,

Thank you for leaving your feedback for us. We are really sorry that you have faced these issues with the search while using our app.

The team is investigating the problem right now and we will do our best to find the best solution to the issues you mentioned. We will get back to you with the results shortly in the ticket you submitted.