Smart Search & Filter

Smart Search & Filter

by Searchanise

Instant Search Bar, Collection Filter, Cross & Upsell

Little Toy Tribe

This has brought a much nicer user experience to searching through our expanding product range.
The customer support is amazing, with quick response and expert assistance.
We where easily able to implement and adjust to suit our needs Highly recommended.

Myriad Origins

This app really helps magnify your store's filter and search menus. It goes beyond the basic filter menu on the collection page that comes with your store. You can use the metafields you have already created for your product details as filters with this app. Also, the support service is outstanding! Paul was awesome!!!!

Kampguru

Very good app with lots of customization options, even more so for Pro users. The search engine is one of the best I've ever seen. I also show my users the search results page instead of the default collection page of my store template because of its excellent filtering options. So, it's an easy recommendation for anyone looking for a good search engine and filtering function for their store.

HomeoAnimal.com

Great app! Works well, works fast, their support do a lot for you, and the app is very light in weight for the page load speed.

ShootingTargets7

Searchanise has greatly simplified my customer's path to finding exactly what they need in my store. The enhanced search function is also a huge improvement. Their team was very helpful in helping me optimize my store with a bit of custom work I required as well. The increase in conversion pays for the cost of the app many times over. Could not recommend this app more, a true no brainer. WELL DONE SEARCHANISE!

MOOBI

Robust functions, fast reply from dev. 5 stars. We have tried other apps, this one has the best features. CSS follows a strict BEM structure; highly customizable.

Christian Strong

This app is one of the best apps in the Shopify marketplace. We use this app to power our site search, provide landing pages for Google Text Ads, populate Collection pages and cross-sell/upsell along the shopping funnel. It's powerful and easy to use!

Lulu B Jewellery

I realised the app had gone down on our site...I contacted help and our issue was recognised and fixed within a few minutes. Thank you!

alohaboho

The team provides highly customizable support - highly recommend if you have any support. They have a comprehensive development team to cater to your unique needs.

sacredsex

excelent service!!!!! =)
is really usefull and it help to improve the customer experience finding the product