Smart Search & Instant Search

Smart Search & Instant Search

by Searchanise

Smart Search & Filter, Collection Filters, Cross & Upsell

OLLY PBC

This is a great product at a great price. It has all the functionality of a much pricier search and can grow and scale alongside your business. Support is amazing and highly engaged, all the while making sure that the merchant is getting the most out of the product and providing help when needed. Highly recommend.

Cockpit USA

Easy to use and very affordable. I highly recommend this App. Setting up rules and synonyms makes the app work seamlessly with little maintenance on out end.

CinDWood Looms

So far it has been working very well. I love the color swatches, quick view, and ability to choose filters. So far I have been able to learn our to use it with help from their website. I still have alot of work to do to make everything work the way I want with tags etc. But I think that smart search will make a huge difference for my customers ability to find what they are looking for. It works very well with GemPages and Collections which is also a huge plus.

Videoguys

Started using this app with an old magento store and one of the key considerations i made when migrating to Shopify was to make sure that Searchanise worked with it. I would highly recommend

Triiway.com

very good nothing to complain about so far everything functions as it should i would reccomend it for whoever needs

Daman Products

Fantastic plugin with powerful search and filtering capabilities. Their support team is responsive and helpful.

DXB.NET

This app is amazing! It helps us a lot. They even do customization in our store. Highly recommended!

CJM Outlet Liquidation Store

The app is very very good and is very customisable. The only thing that lets it down is that the customer support is very poor. I raised 3 tickets and it took in excess of 48 hours to get a reply. I had the issues sorted by googling before they came back. You seriously need to sort out your customer support / helpline pronto. Other than that the app is very good.

AJ Sports

Great app & developers they were able to get us logged in prices for wholesale customers that loaded quickly with our wholesale app.

GUÜDS.io - your new favorite health food store + warehouse club

All around great app. Generally customizable to almost anything you want with CSS. Customer support is almost always very prompt. Would recommend. Using in all my stores that have a large catalogue.