Smart Search & Filter

Smart Search & Filter | Reviews

by Searchanise

Instant Search Bar, Collection Filter, Cross & Upsell

Allied Hand Dryer

I installed Searchanize first on a test site and played around with configuration. During this process I asked support many questions, and they were quite helpful since I had some very specific things I wanted to do. Once I was ready to push live, they also assisted me on that and we were able to export/import settings. Even once live I had more questions, and they even helped with some CSS to get the format correct. Great support!

scentoholic

Really helpful. This App has a lot of features and the support team never fails to help. I contacted them like thrice in 2 days, and they responded within a few hours of every request. They do the required changes for you without any hassle.

Tiicco

Great app! full of features, very useful.
The plans related with the number of products are fair. I have never used the support service

Dedotec Schweiz

Easy to use and very helpful. I've installed it and it was ready to use in about 5 minutes. So many nice options and the shop looks now more professional than ever.

Re:Store Melbourne

Great app, and great support, they were abele to help me solve my problem within 24hours. After trialing a few different apps that offer a search filter this is in my opinion the best.

Haute Jewels

Great App, I would recommend it to anyone that wants the ability to filter. Great UI, and easy to navigate through

Lev Logisk

Love this app! All relevant products pops up when adding letters. So easy and accurate. And so much cheaper than for instance clerk.

The Malt Gallery

This app is a great solution that features advanced search as well as solid filtering. Their support team helped us achieve the setup that we wanted and answered all our questions.

Luca Faloni

I used this app for the instant search widget. The functionality and the widget is great however the support does take a while to respond. But they make up for it, by providing solutions to your problems. They fixed a quite technical issue of ours. Much appreciated!

All Britannia

Works really well, is highly customisable, and very easy to use.
I tried dozens of search and filter apps since another developer let me down, and this was definitely the best and doesn't have eye-watering prices, either. Very happy to recommend this app. Whenever I have contacted the helpdesk, they have been really helpful (and quick!).