Smart Search & Filter

Our prices go up on July 1! Subscribe at the old rate now

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

American Sale

App works great and has a lot of flexibility. Even if something doesn't seem customizable in the app, the Searchnise team is excellent and will help with anything you need! Great app and great service.

hayabusadevelopment

This app accomplish a lot of important stuff in a search & filter tool, but I have to add that the support has been nothing but amazing. We are still building changes on it, but so far the support has been fast and helping developers to apply the customizations and shape the app to the best interests of the company. Congrats.

Ninnwe

I strongly recommend this app (Smart Search & Filter) by Searchanise. I reviewed a few apps, but this app is by far better in many aspects such as, it include many features, which are not available in similar apps. User interface is simple and friendly. Support team is awesome...they are fast in resolving issues. Most importantly, the price is reasonable. Thank you Searchanise team for a job well done!

DC Cargo Mall

This app does its job well, and even better, the service goes above and beyond! Nice feature set as well.

Lighting Originals

Fantastic app, super support. I added some custom code and they went in and fixed it! Much more that I could expect.

Pan Bodziak®

I love this app: it's so easy to set up, it supports not only English (I have my store in Polish) and the team behind this app is really helpfull!

Pawsnfashion

Top app and great support when I needed it. There was no faffing around asking for specifics, they just knew what I required and got the necessary coding done! I'd strongly recommend it.

Indigo Asian Antiques & Interiors

KIDSWEAR COLLECTIVE

integrates and works seamlessly and perfectly. make navigation across all tags user friendly. team support highly responsive and knowledgable. reliable and robust app.

Virginia City Motorcycle Company

Completely Impressed from the words "It Looks Good". WOW - this will be a game changer for sure.
Thank you!