Smart Search & Filter

Smart Search & Filter

by Searchanise

Instant Search Bar, Collection Filter, Cross & Upsell

KEYSION

app very good. i love app. Because i be len bao be rá mau giao. co thuong be vi be khong khoc nhe. khong khoc nhe de me trong cay trai

elevate your sole

Exceptional support from Daria who has perfected the use of this app for me. Amazing search and product filter capabilities. Thank you!

ICONS Shop

Ever since we installed Searchanise it has been awesome from functionality to customer support, no issues to date, to be honest its always been about knowledge base, our clients love how easy it is to search and find products on our website, we love the customer support that we get, it is beyond incredible, thank you so much Team Searchanise you will always have our vote!

join to facts

検索機能を付けるため導入しました。
ベースが英語表記なので最初はちょっと苦戦しましたが、細かな設定をして検索がかけられるため非常に重宝しています。
日本語対応はしていませんがフォロー態勢がとても親切。レスポンスがかなり早いので助かっています。

Mix Wholesale

Amazing support. We've used them fro quite some time and each time we have a request they are prompt to respond and deliver exactly what we needed

Group HIIT

Searchanise has been a big improvement to our website. Our SEO on collections has improved and the pages load very fast. Whenever we need help fixing CSS or other issues, they are quick and responsive. The options are pretty flexible. I highly recommend.

Amma Mús

This app is really good and I am very happy with how it works in my store, I wanted a smarter & easier search for my customers than the one that is built into Shopify. Customer service is also very fast and helpful so I definitely recommend this app!

TMG WHOLESALE

Amazing help and great support from the team. Does everything I needed and has brought more value to my site. Special shout out to Andrew from their support team! Thanks

Nearly Natural

This app is incredible! Our entire search experience has TRIPLED in value practically over night. Comes with comprehensive customizations in features and design. App reports on metrics that matter, this helps us make data driven decisions all throughout the user's search journey. Flexible plans means you only pay for what you use, which is a deal maker for mid sized Shopify stores that care about their app spend. Customer support is as great as this app. They're willing to go the extra mile and will never stop until the problem is solved. App is HIGHLY recommended to any shopify store that cares about delivering the best search experience to their users, customer service, and leveraging data for growth.

WNC Outfitters

In operating a business with a large inventory I needed a way for my customers to be able to search and filter for the exact product they were looking for and this app provided exactly what I needed. The staff were amazing in helping a non decoder like me to get it all setup and they did it very quickly. It's now incorporated into my collection pages making it easier for the customer to find what they need and gives an added professional look to the website design, thanks so much.