Searchanise Search and Filter

Connect visitors to goods instantly with our search & filters

From $19/month. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Absolute Classics

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Search app works great, we needed some customization work and Julia was able to get me the help I needed. Thanks!

SewingMachine.com

Time spent using app 1 day

Super helpful in getting everything setup. Looking like this app will do everything and more for what we need! Great app

Brookfield Comfort

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I found support to be really quick and helpful. The app works extremely well and helped us move the website forward with a great search engine and features.

Dining Table Mart

Really one of the best in class. Have test around the similar app, and Searchanise is the far most solid choice, highly customized & powerful, plus they have a nice support team!

PICARD B2B Shop

Location Germany

Absolutetly amazing app with incredible customer service. So far I did not have a single issue that they could not solve. I use the app for on-site search and filters and it works perfectly fine. The search results are on point and quick. 100% recommend

Girl In Mind

Time spent using app About 24 hours

Best Filter and Search App in the market. Super responsive team who is always there to support with your needs. They helped us in installing, optimising and customising the app as per our requirements. Can't see any drawback of using this app. Recommended 100%.

Country Life Natural Foods

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Great app and a GREAT team. They worked with me on tons of visual edits we needed to match out over arching design asthetic. Would highly recommend this app and team.

lockenkopf

Location Switzerland

using this app for a while now,, and am super happy. also the customer service is hands down the fastest I have ever dealt with! can really recommend this app!

Petit Bazaar

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app Over 3 years

Prompt response from support team, got helpful advice from them. They demonstrated the solution to me step by step.

SirenWireless

Highly recommended. The app is well developed, easy to use, and much more advanced than other similar apps. We trialed most search apps available on the app store, and realized that this app is far more advanced. Oh, and the support is outstanding. We asked their team for help with Css customization, and within 24 hours all the work was done exactly as we requested. They truly deserve a 5 star review!