Smart Search & Instant Search

Smart Search & Instant Search

by Searchanise

Smart Search & Filter, Collection Filters, Cross & Upsell

Living Entertainment North Coast

Best paid search option available for Shopify - great functionality and excellent + friendly customer support!

MultiShop sàrl

I give 6 STARS, not 5 ! I'm VBA dev, not CSS or HTML. The dev support of SEARCHANISE, Andrew and others, take care about my needs, and help me very shortly at all stage to reach my design and goals. It's done, then I give I repeat 6 STARS !

Motion RC

If you need an advanced search capability and you are on a tight budget, there is no better Shopify search solution than Searchanise. It has many of the Enterprise Search features found on the premium search platforms but at a fraction of the cost. Their technical team will help you integrate Searchanise into your website, and any technical / theme integration issues that arise are typically resolved within 24-48 hours. I highly recommend this capable search solution to my fellow Shopify store owners.

Yammeya

Great app! It works well, it's easy to use and there's a very helpful customer service. I highly recommend!

Reinforced Beds

So impressed with this live search app. We've been able to bridge it with our Yotpo reviews, and get a general feel/insight for our customer search interests here at Reinforced Beds.

Jaterra

I've been looking for a website search and filtering App for a while. I'm a small business owner with over 20,000 products on our site. After trying several more expensive Apps I decided on Searchanise. This App works great for us. To be honest there is a learning curve even though it works great out of the box. Tech support is only by email but the group responds extremely well. I would recommend this App to anyone looking to boost their image online!!!

Elizabetta Europe

I like this app, it looks nice and works well. Sergey from the support team helped with with some initial hiccups by changing some things in the code. Service was fast and helpful.
Note: it is quite complicated to set up, as there are a ton of settings you need to set up... but be patient or ask the app producers for help, and in the end you will be happy!

Hometomato

I love the app and it's functionality. They also have a very great and fast support team. I'm happy.

SportStop.com

Very powerful and customizable app. We have been able to configure it to do exactly what we need and more. And support has been timely and spot on when it came to issues I could not quickly figure out on my own. Worth 2-5X the price they are charging. I highly recommend them.

newlyinnovation

Thanks very much love it does the job it says it would all my products are indexed and arrange the right way , nice filter terms.