Smart Search & Filter

Our prices go up on July 1! Subscribe at the old rate now

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

KIDSWEAR COLLECTIVE

integrates and works seamlessly and perfectly. make navigation across all tags user friendly. team support highly responsive and knowledgable. reliable and robust app.

Virginia City Motorcycle Company

Completely Impressed from the words "It Looks Good". WOW - this will be a game changer for sure.
Thank you!
Cheryl
VCMCo.

Terra Soleil

Quite possibly the best search app and development team on Shopify! This app is amazing and the support offered is incredible. Highly, highly recommend!

Albertus Wijnen

Awesome app and support! Works great. Especially with metafields imported from a feed, personalization, advanced filtering and also the search engine. It takes over your collection page, which is, in this case, exactly what I need. Really love it.

MINIMALIST

This is one of the best apps we have installed, so super easy to use, and quick and intuitive. The support team helped us exactly how we wanted the widget to look. This is such a bargain, comparing with getting a developer and paying them to get the quick search live. 100/100

McKeever Sports UK

Great app, really intuitive and easy to use with pletny of features, support team is great especially Anastasia, who was able to help quickly with a small issue we had

TICRO MARKET

This app is excellent.
It has helped us to succeed.
Best of all, it was flexible.
They even customized the basic functions to our specifications.
I can say without a doubt that this will be our first choice in the future.
I can't thank you enough. I want to say thank you very much.

Nexus Clothing

Love the App, just need to have some minor changes with the code to custom what I need, the chat was very helpful and the support was very knowledgeable about coding my minor changes.

Good marché

Very good app so far. I'm also really happy by the way the customer support team solved the issue I had on installation. I recommend this app.

My Greatest Rentals

Tested various apps, this is exactly what we needed! Pro and perfect integrated in our brand and shop design.