Smart Search & Instant Search

Smart Search & Instant Search

by Searchanise

Smart Search & Filter, Collection Filters, Cross & Upsell

Fleur & Co

Stuck at re-indexing and unable to load any collection pages. I am unable to even disable the app and we are bleeging visitors. Support hasn't yet gotten back and its been a few hours.

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback. We are deeply sorry for such an uncomfortable situation and the inconvenience you were exposed to.
We faced a technical issue of which the team was not alerted in time by the system, which delayed our reaction. The issue was then fixed and now the app continues to work well.

We are now actively improving the monitoring system and internal processes so that no such issues could occur in the future.

If any concerns need to be addressed, we are here for you, just let us know at feedback@searchanise.com. We'd be happy to have you back if you decide to give us another chance.

Folders

We use this app, which in general is very good and well priced, however in the last 2 months it has been down multiple times. They also don't warn us that the app is down and are slow to respond. We are now looking at alternative apps.

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out to us. We apologize that you have recently had an unpleasant experience with our app which made you look for alternative solutions for search and filtering.
We faced a technical issue and the system failed to alert the team in time for us to be able to warn our clients. We feel awful about the inconvenience it has caused you.

Nevertheless, the issue was fixed and now the app runs smoothly again. The team is taking steps to improve the monitoring system, staff alerts and other internal processes to avoid such issues with performance.

We've checked your store to make sure the app runs well in it now, but if there is anything requiring our assistance, feel free to contact us at feedback@searchanise.com anytime.

All the best,

NYC Fireplaces & Outdoor Kitchens

App is down and there is no immediate help or support. None of my collection pages are loading which I have ads going to.

Hello,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We are deeply sorry for the trouble you had to go through.
We experienced a technical issue and the team was alerted with a delay. Surely, the issue was fixed and now the app works well.

The whole team is now hard at work on improving the monitoring system and internal processes to prevent possible issues and make sure the performance stays stable.

As far as I see, the app now works without any issues in your store, but if you need our help with anything, don't hesitate to contact us at feedback@searchanise.com.

JoyGlobal

We know that you don't have an integration with the Wishlist app. However, the Flits developer team wants to talk to you on this issue and they are saying they can solve this issue by coordinating with you. Earlier also we were using your theme along with searchanise but did not face this issue. We along with Flits are waiting for your reply for the Last 2 days but no revert. Ticket #109768

November 16, 2020

Hello,

Thank you for leaving your feedback for us. We understand your concern and are really sorry that such a delay occurred.

We replied in the mentioned ticket and cc'd the Filts team. We'll be happy to answer all the questions the team has and discuss how their app can be integrated with Searchanise.

We will be looking forward to the reply in the corresponding ticket and are hoping that our cooperation will bring the desired result.

All the best,

Alla Violetta Boutique

I had to remove app, after using it for some months: these the following problem I faced : 1) After different tests appear clear that app slow down the home page lot... I’d say 10 points on page speed 2) integrating it with loox review had the nice results to show stars on grid products but broken all the liquid.collection or something like that. The products on grid lost the “add to chart option” and couldn’t find anymore the panel to change the setup collection page.
3) I made so many different tests with different themes in the end when I removed the app, products not showing anymore in my original theme in collections but as single products yes. In my new theme instead they were showing not as they had to do, but in the way of my old theme loosing their look and the add to cart option .
In the end no way I “lost” my original theme ( Shopify partner asked me 1400 euro to fix it...) and in new theme I didn’t install it anymore (even th I have it paied til may 2021).

November 6, 2020

Hello,

Thank you for taking time to leave us a review. We always take the reviews seriously and we are really sorry that you experienced such issues while using our app.

Our team regrets we haven't had a chance to help you fix those problems as have not received any support requests from your team.

We will reach out to you shortly via email and will do our best to help.

Vietbooks.com.au

The app doesn't function properly, a lot of problems happening, some products in the store are not even shown in the search result page (looks like the product doesn't exist in the store, this is the worst part). When I contacted them, experienced a very slow response, very disappointed. I have paid for the yearly plan, now stuck in it, it ruined my store. I demand a full refund immediately, please.

October 7, 2020

Hello,

Thank you for leaving your feedback for us. We are really sorry that you have faced these issues with the search while using our app.

The team is investigating the problem right now and we will do our best to find the best solution to the issues you mentioned. We will get back to you with the results shortly in the ticket you submitted.

True Vintage

App has broken on our live website, very slow response time via email. No live chat service. Very disappointed, as the app had been performing really well.

No live support and huge loss in revenue from our website not showing any products

September 14, 2020

Hello,

Thank you for pointing the issue out. I'm sorry that our service disappointed you. It's true, we do not offer live chat support right now, but we do treat urgent requests with top priority. Right now our team is working on the issue you submitted and we will follow up with you shortly within our current email thread.

Kidicare daycare supplies

Poor customer service and support. the products doesn't work with two languages even it is integrated with langify.

September 9, 2020

Hello,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We are really sorry to know that you have faced issues with Langify integration. Our team is now working on the issue you mentioned and we will do our best to fix it quickly. We will keep following up on this in our current email thread.

Fabcurate

Hello
i am trying to contact Smart Search & Instant Search team but no result found.
i want some changes in my site for searching thats why contacting this team but no results

July 27, 2020

Hi,
Thank you for bringing this to our attention. As far as I see, your messages were successfully received and you are now in contact with the team discussing the necessary changes.
In case you need to contact us again, feel free to email feedback@searchanise.com or send a message through the feedback form in the app's control panel. We'd be happy to assist.

L'Univers Otaku

Worst app of the app store

This app will destroy your website. I installed it, immediately my website gone from 3s speed to 7, it brokes the minify job that has been done to improve the website.

This is by far the worst experience i ever have with a shopify app, and of course delete the app doesn't fix their mess, i will have to pay an other speed optimisation and hope bold don't make me pay fees to fix the coding too, i am already about 100$ lost here. Awful!

July 8, 2020

Hello,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. I'm sorry to hear that you have faced such issues when using our app.

As we haven't had a chance to be informed about this issue from you yet, we'd like to thank you for bringing it to our attention now. We have gotten in contact with you via email to examine the issues closely.

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to contact us at feedback@searchanise.com. We'd be glad to help you.

Previous 1