Smart Search & Instant Search

Smart Search & Instant Search

by Searchanise

Smart Search & Filter, Collection Filters, Cross & Upsell

JoyGlobal

We know that you don't have an integration with the Wishlist app. However, the Flits developer team wants to talk to you on this issue and they are saying they can solve this issue by coordinating with you. Earlier also we were using your theme along with searchanise but did not face this issue. We along with Flits are waiting for your reply for the Last 2 days but no revert. Ticket #109768

November 16, 2020

Hello,

Thank you for leaving your feedback for us. We understand your concern and are really sorry that such a delay occurred.

We replied in the mentioned ticket and cc'd the Filts team. We'll be happy to answer all the questions the team has and discuss how their app can be integrated with Searchanise.

We will be looking forward to the reply in the corresponding ticket and are hoping that our cooperation will bring the desired result.

All the best,

Alla Violetta Boutique

I had to remove app, after using it for some months: these the following problem I faced : 1) After different tests appear clear that app slow down the home page lot... I’d say 10 points on page speed 2) integrating it with loox review had the nice results to show stars on grid products but broken all the liquid.collection or something like that. The products on grid lost the “add to chart option” and couldn’t find anymore the panel to change the setup collection page.
3) I made so many different tests with different themes in the end when I removed the app, products not showing anymore in my original theme in collections but as single products yes. In my new theme instead they were showing not as they had to do, but in the way of my old theme loosing their look and the add to cart option .
In the end no way I “lost” my original theme ( Shopify partner asked me 1400 euro to fix it...) and in new theme I didn’t install it anymore (even th I have it paied til may 2021).

November 6, 2020

Hello,

Thank you for taking time to leave us a review. We always take the reviews seriously and we are really sorry that you experienced such issues while using our app.

Our team regrets we haven't had a chance to help you fix those problems as have not received any support requests from your team.

We will reach out to you shortly via email and will do our best to help.

Vietbooks.com.au

The app doesn't function properly, a lot of problems happening, some products in the store are not even shown in the search result page (looks like the product doesn't exist in the store, this is the worst part). When I contacted them, experienced a very slow response, very disappointed. I have paid for the yearly plan, now stuck in it, it ruined my store. I demand a full refund immediately, please.

October 7, 2020

Hello,

Thank you for leaving your feedback for us. We are really sorry that you have faced these issues with the search while using our app.

The team is investigating the problem right now and we will do our best to find the best solution to the issues you mentioned. We will get back to you with the results shortly in the ticket you submitted.

True Vintage

App has broken on our live website, very slow response time via email. No live chat service. Very disappointed, as the app had been performing really well.

No live support and huge loss in revenue from our website not showing any products

September 14, 2020

Hello,

Thank you for pointing the issue out. I'm sorry that our service disappointed you. It's true, we do not offer live chat support right now, but we do treat urgent requests with top priority. Right now our team is working on the issue you submitted and we will follow up with you shortly within our current email thread.

Kidicare daycare supplies

Poor customer service and support. the products doesn't work with two languages even it is integrated with langify.

September 9, 2020

Hello,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We are really sorry to know that you have faced issues with Langify integration. Our team is now working on the issue you mentioned and we will do our best to fix it quickly. We will keep following up on this in our current email thread.

Fabcurate

Hello
i am trying to contact Smart Search & Instant Search team but no result found.
i want some changes in my site for searching thats why contacting this team but no results

July 27, 2020

Hi,
Thank you for bringing this to our attention. As far as I see, your messages were successfully received and you are now in contact with the team discussing the necessary changes.
In case you need to contact us again, feel free to email feedback@searchanise.com or send a message through the feedback form in the app's control panel. We'd be happy to assist.

L'Univers Otaku

Worst app of the app store

This app will destroy your website. I installed it, immediately my website gone from 3s speed to 7, it brokes the minify job that has been done to improve the website.

This is by far the worst experience i ever have with a shopify app, and of course delete the app doesn't fix their mess, i will have to pay an other speed optimisation and hope bold don't make me pay fees to fix the coding too, i am already about 100$ lost here. Awful!

July 8, 2020

Hello,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. I'm sorry to hear that you have faced such issues when using our app.

As we haven't had a chance to be informed about this issue from you yet, we'd like to thank you for bringing it to our attention now. We have gotten in contact with you via email to examine the issues closely.

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to contact us at feedback@searchanise.com. We'd be glad to help you.

All Things For Kids

we cannot use any product app on our store because if we do, customers cannot checkout. It has been over 1 month we have been asking for help with searchanise, it takes 2-3 days to get a response, when we reply its then another 2-3 days. We are having a lot of issues. Becareful which filter app you choose because it is a big job to change over. Not happy at all

awsomu

I have been using this app for a while. A load of configurable features but very unreliable indexing. All of a sudden collections stop showing products that hundreds of products. No way someone can run a store with this App. Complete waste of time and money. And not a very good customer service either, If I am facing major issues one more time, I will cancel, raise it with Shopify and do whatever needed to get my money back. Please stay away from this App.

April 22, 2020

We are really sorry to hear that you have faced such issues with indexation. The team is investigating this problem and will try to find the best solution to fix it. We will keep following up with you via our current email thread.

Exact Tooling

We used this app for almost 3 years and now they are trying to charge us 5 times more per monthly fee. We have found other search apps which charge a fraction of the cost and will be moving our business to another app. I would not recommend this app if you are planning to grow your business and this app will try to squeeze as much out of you as they can. They have tried to threaten us a few times with price increases. We also had horrible customer service from their rep Olga Skalkina. I guess its time for us to go to another 5 star rated search app, luckily there are many on the shopify app store!

September 19, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We are sorry to hear you have felt threatened, however it seems what you are describing were the two standard notification letters in regards to the number of products in your store exceeding the limits of the subscription plan.
When you first signed up with our service in June 2018, the number of products in your store was within the 20-50 thousand range. At the moment this number is 1 722 493.
For the past 6 months, we have been negotiating the cost of the service plan for you. However, despite such significant growth of your store inventory, you were not ready to pay for a corresponding subscription. The whole time we had to increase the use of our resources to ensure the appropriate quality of search in your store. We are very sorry to know that rather than arranging to pay the correct price you prefer manipulating with a negative review.

Previous 1