Smart Search & Instant Search

Smart Search & Instant Search

by Searchanise

Smart Search & Filters, Cross & Upsells to boost conversion

shadieware

Support takes too long, and lately this app is making too many issues, now its completely not working,

August 20, 2019

Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry to hear you are frustrated with our service and hope this won't happen in the future. However, we see that our team has replied to your request within our standard response time limits - 24 hours considering the time zone differences. Please note that all support tickets are processed in the order they are received and prioritized accordingly. We are happy to address any difficulties if you could please specify what is wrong. We see that Searchansie works properly in your store without any issues at the moment.

On The Rugs

They write one price on this page, but another on their own website.
And then this is not so simple to use as expected. Less user friendly.

Mytools 3

Looks like a good app 2 weeks in. Boolean search doesn't work, although the Seachanize team showed me pretty quickly a way around my issue. Other than that it has been smooth sailing.

- update
The app has crapped out. Doesn't load in shopify so I can't make changes to the core app.
The search bar still works but is slow to load on the homepage. Takes around 30 seconds, but by then most people have already tried a search and are disappointed.
Have tried communicating with support but emailing back and forth doesn't get me very far and it appears they have a hard time understanding my problem.