Smart Search & Filter

Smart Search & Filter | Reviews

by Searchanise

Instant Search Bar, Collection Filter, Cross & Upsell

WEAT EU

The app itself seems nice and the functionalities are well thought of. Good job on the developers side. However, the customer service is absolutely embarassing. I asked two questions about bugs that were happening after the installations, the next day I received an answer that was just telling me to check again. I have never received an answer from support that showed so much desinterest, especially with a new potential customer. Shame on calling that an actualy support. If this is what you get during trial period, what on earth would it be like when you already are paying?

October 30, 2020

Hello,

Thank you for leaving your feedback for us.

We are really sorry that you were disappointed in our customer service. We asked you to check the settings because such kind of issues are mostly caused by an incorrect configuration of the settings in the app.

We have sent you a detailed reply about the issues you mentioned in the current email thread. We will be glad to receive your response to our message.

All the best,
Searchanise team

STARKXCLOTHING

I'm not sure why only one product shows up as available for every product, have emailed videos to get help, but no one has actually looked into the issue or helped me figure it out so it is usable

September 25, 2020

Hi, we are really sorry to hear that you have faced the issue with our app. As far as I see, we have provided a solution to the issue in the current email thread. Please apply it and let us know how it worked for your store.

Searchanise team

White Rock Soap Gallery

There are so many options in this app but without enough documentation you end up spending days upon days trying to figure it all out. I want the search results to display best selling but it continues to default to featured no matter how many times i set it. The other thing is the grid continues to remain at two columns regardless of what I change. I'm now trying to remove the app but the search results disappear whenever I attempt to remove it. Beware of this app unless you have a lot of time for trial and error.

Victor De Rossa

I'm not getting any replies anymore, back then it was very fast. Also even though I had a langify connection back then, I lost all my translations and all my filters I had set up.

December 12, 2019

Thank you so much for your great feedback! We are pleased to hear that our solution has made a good fit for your store with all available upsell and cross-sell features and many options beyond the smart search. We appreciate your recommendations too!

shadieware

Support takes too long, and lately this app is making too many issues, now its completely not working,

August 20, 2019

Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry to hear you are frustrated with our service and hope this won't happen in the future. However, we see that our team has replied to your request within our standard response time limits - 24 hours considering the time zone differences. Please note that all support tickets are processed in the order they are received and prioritized accordingly. We are happy to address any difficulties if you could please specify what is wrong. We see that Searchansie works properly in your store without any issues at the moment.

On The Rugs

They write one price on this page, but another on their own website.
And then this is not so simple to use as expected. Less user friendly.

Mytools 3

Looks like a good app 2 weeks in. Boolean search doesn't work, although the Seachanize team showed me pretty quickly a way around my issue. Other than that it has been smooth sailing.

- update
The app has crapped out. Doesn't load in shopify so I can't make changes to the core app.
The search bar still works but is slow to load on the homepage. Takes around 30 seconds, but by then most people have already tried a search and are disappointed.
Have tried communicating with support but emailing back and forth doesn't get me very far and it appears they have a hard time understanding my problem.