Smart Search & Instant Search

Smart Search & Instant Search

by Searchanise

Smart Search & Filters, Cross & Upsells to boost conversion

SAMU FOODS & BEVERAGES

Good app but to expensive. Search app should be cheaper regardless of Inventory size. Also when upgrading to new package credit should be given to old subscription.

Suppz

Excellent value for a search app. My favorite functionality is its ability to display category pages as search pages with built-in filters/etc. Support has been both excellent and not so excellent, but on my latest issue they were rock stars!

My main critique is to provide better matching for search terms without adding synonyms. For example, the app will find product "Focus XT" but not "Focus-XT." I've added a synonym to take care of it, but there should be an option to at least ignore special characters.

Chung Hua Stone Kitchen

Customer Service is prompt but it takes a while for developers to fix bugs. I've had this app for 2 weeks and found 2 bugs with the filters. Took them 1.5 weeks to fix the first bug and then 3 days to fix the second bug. However, I will continue to be using this app as it is very useful.

Thephylife

A great app in terms of actual search functionality, capturing of the right products and pages, as well as the drop down UI. However, in the absence of options to toggle between search icon / bar and between where we want the same to appear - we've had to get it done externally and that hampers the experience slightly. This would be an extremely valuable addition.

In terms of service, no issues. The team has been prompt, helpful and efficient.

Al-VOIP.COM

this application continues to surprise me,not only it solved the products search problem but also the most important part they continue to add more features to the application, recently the recommendation block function, it is amazing , thank you "Smart Search & Instant Search" team.

I was gonna give it 5 stars but because of the lack of some simple features like:
- make in search results the zero prices products to appear last after products with prices
- make products with higher discounts to show first in search results

La Boîte à Grains

Overall really good app, but it sometimes glitches and can take a while to re-index all products. Quality/price is really good compared to the other apps we have tried to do the same thing.

Nella Online

Been using this app for a year now and it's one of the better search apps out there. Quick support, they are always adding new features, improvements, and integrations. I'm still waiting for a filter app integration not sure if they will ever be possible though. Overall I'm happy with the product.

My Wonderful Walls

User friendly. Helpful staff. However, I wish there was a way to organize the search categories manually. That's the biggest downfall I see at this point. Also, I wish I didn't have to manually go in and put in all the synonyms for the key words. This is probably inevitable and can't be done automatically but I just don't have the time to do it well. That's all for now. I'm happy with the app. THANKS.

Primeacta9 Tactical

I am very happy with the app and its abilities. Customer service has been good.

Japan Cute

Really nice plugin and not too heavy.

Previous 1 3