Smart Search & Instant Search

Smart Search & Instant Search

by Searchanise

Smart Search, Auto Filter, Cross & Upsells to boost conversion

As&As All products store

I just install this app,it looks good,i think is very easy to use it,my web looks very good wiyh this app.

September 25, 2019

We are glad to know you have had a good experience with our app so far and would love to help make it a great one. We are always here for you if you need any guidance. Feel free to contact us at feedback@searchanise.com. Thank you so much for sharing your review!

malltor

Esta app me ayuda a agilizar y dar mejores búsquedas a los usuarios que visitan mi pagina online y la facilidad sin complicaciones para automatizar todo por esto gracias.

September 9, 2019

Thank you so much for sharing your review. Your recommendations mean a lot to us. Our team is dedicated to providing you and everyone else choosing Searchanise with only the best there is to offer, so we'd love to know what we can do to help make our solution work the best for your business. Please contact us at feedback@searchanise.com We are always happy to address any of your concerns.

The Flood Gallery

We use this app the manage and make searches easier and clear results. Any issues we've experienced have been resolved promptly by their support team.

GIANNOPOULOS.GR

The app is good and integration is pretty good too. Need more features to give freedom to the user and flexibility for collections sorting. Needs also a better pricing plan. Definitely.

SAMU FOODS & BEVERAGES

Good app but to expensive. Search app should be cheaper regardless of Inventory size. Also when upgrading to new package credit should be given to old subscription.

Suppz

Excellent value for a search app. My favorite functionality is its ability to display category pages as search pages with built-in filters/etc. Support has been both excellent and not so excellent, but on my latest issue they were rock stars!

My main critique is to provide better matching for search terms without adding synonyms. For example, the app will find product "Focus XT" but not "Focus-XT." I've added a synonym to take care of it, but there should be an option to at least ignore special characters.

Chung Hua Stone Kitchen

Customer Service is prompt but it takes a while for developers to fix bugs. I've had this app for 2 weeks and found 2 bugs with the filters. Took them 1.5 weeks to fix the first bug and then 3 days to fix the second bug. However, I will continue to be using this app as it is very useful.

Dapperfam.com

This app has been amazing at helping to make our products easier to find. With a large inventory, we struggled for the longest time with collections w/o adequate filters. That's no longer the case thanks to this easy to set up and customize app.

Update: I will change my review to 5 stars when they implement swatches for Shopify (not just for Magento) products in a collection page.

Thephylife

A great app in terms of actual search functionality, capturing of the right products and pages, as well as the drop down UI. However, in the absence of options to toggle between search icon / bar and between where we want the same to appear - we've had to get it done externally and that hampers the experience slightly. This would be an extremely valuable addition.

In terms of service, no issues. The team has been prompt, helpful and efficient.

Al-VOIP.COM

this application continues to surprise me,not only it solved the products search problem but also the most important part they continue to add more features to the application, recently the recommendation block function, it is amazing , thank you "Smart Search & Instant Search" team.

I was gonna give it 5 stars but because of the lack of some simple features like:
- make in search results the zero prices products to appear last after products with prices
- make products with higher discounts to show first in search results

Previous 1 3 4