Searchanise Search and Filter

Limited sale for new users: 50% off Game Changer annual plan

From $19/month. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Canvas by Numbers

Location Spain

Not going to lie. The search is good and works. The collection filters, however, are confusing and hard to set up. It is a frustrating process. I did not find anywhere in the app where I could change the font type/size for my filters or search pages. I went through their docs. Something as simple as that that should take a minute becomes a time-consuming task. The boostcommerce app is superior for filtering and is much more user-friendly. I do not recommend this app for product filters. The search results page also looks a bit like windows 95 and needs to be customized via CSS to make it look decent (more time). Another negative is that you don't have a chat. The support team is responsive (it might take a couple of days), but boy, you will have questions. Email might not be the best channel. I'd recommend the devs take filters more seriously and add user-friendly configuration options so everything can be set up easily. No need to spend as many hours trying to understand how everything works or require CSS work for small changes. Update: increasing from 2 to 4 stars. Support worked with me to set things up. I'm still unsure if I will use this app for collection filtering, but they were keen to help and did their best.

October 3, 2022

Thank you for your elaborate feedback! We are sorry to see you found the configuration process for filters time-consuming. We understand how annoying it can be when it comes to such fundamental functionality. Your opinion will certainly be considered so we can improve this part of a user experience.

Good to see our support team was there to help you though. Please feel free to contact us anytime whether it's about CSS or any other setting. We are always glad to assist you!

Decor House Furniture

The development team really went above and beyond to help us achieve a pretty complicated solution between our code and another 3rd party integration with theirs. They were extremely responsive and worked with us towards our deadlines and launch.

August 22, 2022

Thank you for sharing this review! We are thrilled to see you think highly of our development team. It means we doing it right. By the way, if there is still something you'd like to improve about the way our app works in your store, feel free to contact us again. We will be happy to help you!

IndustrialComms

The customer support is excellent, Anastasia was very helpful and sorted out my issue straight away. The functionality of this app is perfect for what we need.

June 23, 2022

Thank you very much for the kind words. We are glad to hear that you enjoy our app and support!

Your review is highly positive, but it looks like we still lack something to get all 5 stars. Please don't hesitate to message us at feedback@searchanise.io if you have any suggestions on how we can improve your experience further or experience any issues. We will be happy to help!

Yeet Street Discs

This is a great app that does almost everything that we need it to do. And the price is highly competitive. Install was seamless and simple. Support is responsive for the most part. I would have given the 5th star if they provided a few seemingly small features.

June 23, 2022

Thank you very much for your review and for the kind words!

Sorry to hear that our app didn't have all the features you needed. Please feel free to message us at feedback@searchanise.io if you have any suggestions. If you let us know what these features are we would be happy to try implementing them or suggest alternatives for you.

Have a nice day!

Dinluksus.dk

Location Denmark
Time spent using app Almost 5 years

This is ***** starts - Great service from Roman A. He helped quickly and good. Very nice and now my shop works as i want it with the app :) This is ** stars. I asked the support for help to see if i get most out of the app or not. My concern is that I have not used it to the fulliest. Support (Not Roman, but another) just sent me a link to an article.

June 17, 2022

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We appreciate it a lot!

Regarding your negative experience with our support team, we are sorry about it! As far as we see, after that our team redeemed ourselves by a more detailed answer. We hope it was more useful for you.

Please do not hesitate to reach out to us again. We will do our best to help.

My Medic

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

We have been using this app for almost two years now and it has been going well. I love the amount of customizability of the app. You can change the color of just about everything and with custom HTML and CSS we can make it look even better. Their support is great and has helped with all of the custom code we added. There are a lot of features so it does take a little bit to get the app dialed in and working the way you want it to. The only bad thing about the app is how much work it takes to make it perfect, and even after that to keep it working you should try and spend a little bit each week to keep it running well. Overall It is a great app and would recommend

Hello,

Thank you very much for such a detailed review, your feedback is very helpful!

Regarding the part about keeping the app running well, could you please message us at feedback@searchanise.io and elaborate a bit more? We would be more than happy to improve your experience further as much as possible and look into any suggestions you might have.

Have a nice day!

Andrews

Time spent using app Over 1 year

The app was installed by developers to enable filters and manage collections and it does do this well, we've only experienced one outage since installing a year ago. We're not using this app to the full extent of its capabilities and would probably benefit from a walkthrough session with the Searchanise team. Would totally recommend the Searchanise team as they are super helpful and friendly, jumping in to quickly resolve an issue that turned out to be unrelated to the app.

June 23, 2022

Thank you very much for taking your time and leaving us a review!

We will do our best to keep improving the onboarding process. Happy to know that your experience with other aspects of using our app was pleasant!

Best regards,

Searchanise team.

Epperò

Location Italy

After a somewhat difficult start, now I am very happy. The customer service responds quickly and for now they have solved all the problems I encountered.

June 8, 2021

Hello,

Thank you for taking time to leave your review for us. We sincerely apologize if our customer service doesn't feel acceptable for you.

We are willing to help you overcome any issues you might be facing and help you configure our app in the best way. And of course restore a good impression about our support service.

We have already reached out to you in the current email thread and will continue helping you until you are satisfied with the result.

All the best,

My Little Day

Location France
Time spent using app Over 1 year

UPDATE : The team has solved the problem for our store. Thanks a lot ! The app works great for filtering and search. But since we installed it we have SEO issues. The main problem is that the app prevents us from adding h2 titles tag to our products names on our collection pages.
Also, the app prevents us fron adding alt tags to our images.

June 8, 2021

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback for us. We understand how important SEO is for the stores and will do our best to find a solution for these issues.

Our team is currently examining possible ways to fix the issues you mentioned and we will keep you updated in the current email thread.

All the best,

Officecentre

Location New Zealand
Time spent using app About 1 hour

The app has strong functionality making it much more than simply a search app. We use Searchanise mainly for search results, collections, and filters on both. It would be great if they advanced their filters to include sliders for numerical ones, and if they could develop local search indexing it would make it a lot faster. Overall definitely worth a download.

June 23, 2022

Thank you very much for taking your time and leaving us a detailed review, we appreciate it a lot!

We are glad to say that slider filters are now featured in our app. Considering that you mentioned the lack of this feature as a downside of our app, it would be great if you could test the slider filters and let us know if they work the way you need them to. Please refer to our article about how they can be set up: https://docs.searchanise.io/set-up-filters-based-on-product-options-tag-prefixes-metafields/#converting-numeric-filters-by-metafields-into-the-slider-filter.

Regarding the speed, we would really appreciate it if you could let us know if there are any particular aspects of the app that you'd like to be faster, e.g., full re-indexation speed, or the process of rendering of search results. Please feel free to message us at feedback@searchanise.io, we'd be glad to find a solution for you!

Previous 1 3 4 5