Smart Search & Instant Search

Smart Search & Instant Search

by Searchanise

Smart Search & Filter, Collection Filters, Cross & Upsell

DIY Kit Creations

Seems to be a nice app. Support very responsive as well. The only thing I wish is that it was easier to control the upsell and cross sell items shown. You can set it manually or have it algorithm-based. But I haven't yet found a way to easily set different complimentary products for each main product (like butter with bread).

If you use the auto feature, they say it uses data from sales in the past 60 days which seems to work well, but for new products or products that don't sell often (maybe you are like us where we sell a lot to distributors and not a ton directly on the site), 60 days isn't a long time. I would pay for pro in a heartbeat if it meant more customization over upsell and crosssell.

September 17, 2020

Hi,

Thank you for your high evaluation of our app. We are happy to know that you like both the functionality and the interface of our Smart search app.

As for the interface issue, perhaps some of the browser extensions might get in the way. I see that you are already discussing this with our support team, so I'm sure the issue will be resolved soon.

Searchanise team

Podazi

Good
Outstanding app, and even better support. I have tried several others, many come close, but this one seems to hit all the right spots.

A+ all the way!

The Official Glen Loates Store

Searchanise has been a game-changer! The app is very intuitive and allowed me to incorporate custom meta tags from a provider that has image analysis AI that would then tag the images based on what is visible to the customer. My only wish is that the Searchanise team change the "Color" option to "Look" and then incorporate more controls, such as fonts, weight and style.

Michael Loates
www.glenloates.com

Pamaheart

Good

January 9, 2020

Thanks so much for your review! Is there anything our team can do to help turn the good impression into great? We are looking forward to your reply at feedback@searchnaise.com

As&As All products store

I just install this app,it looks good,i think is very easy to use it,my web looks very good wiyh this app.

September 25, 2019

We are glad to know you have had a good experience with our app so far and would love to help make it a great one. We are always here for you if you need any guidance. Feel free to contact us at feedback@searchanise.com. Thank you so much for sharing your review!

malltor

Esta app me ayuda a agilizar y dar mejores búsquedas a los usuarios que visitan mi pagina online y la facilidad sin complicaciones para automatizar todo por esto gracias.

September 9, 2019

Thank you so much for sharing your review. Your recommendations mean a lot to us. Our team is dedicated to providing you and everyone else choosing Searchanise with only the best there is to offer, so we'd love to know what we can do to help make our solution work the best for your business. Please contact us at feedback@searchanise.com We are always happy to address any of your concerns.

The Flood Gallery

We use this app the manage and make searches easier and clear results. Any issues we've experienced have been resolved promptly by their support team.

GIANNOPOULOS.GR

The app is good and integration is pretty good too. Need more features to give freedom to the user and flexibility for collections sorting. Needs also a better pricing plan. Definitely.

SAMU FOODS & BEVERAGES

Good app but to expensive. Search app should be cheaper regardless of Inventory size. Also when upgrading to new package credit should be given to old subscription.

Suppz

Excellent value for a search app. My favorite functionality is its ability to display category pages as search pages with built-in filters/etc. Support has been both excellent and not so excellent, but on my latest issue they were rock stars!

My main critique is to provide better matching for search terms without adding synonyms. For example, the app will find product "Focus XT" but not "Focus-XT." I've added a synonym to take care of it, but there should be an option to at least ignore special characters.

Previous 1 3 4