Smart Search & Filter

Smart Search & Filter | Reviews

by Searchanise

Instant Search Bar, Collection Filter, Cross & Upsell

My Medic

We have been using this app for almost two years now and it has been going well. I love the amount of customizability of the app. You can change the color of just about everything and with custom HTML and CSS we can make it look even better. Their support is great and has helped with all of the custom code we added. There are a lot of features so it does take a little bit to get the app dialed in and working the way you want it to. The only bad thing about the app is how much work it takes to make it perfect, and even after that to keep it working you should try and spend a little bit each week to keep it running well. Overall It is a great app and would recommend

Andrews

The app was installed by developers to enable filters and manage collections and it does do this well, we've only experienced one outage since installing a year ago. We're not using this app to the full extent of its capabilities and would probably benefit from a walkthrough session with the Searchanise team. Would totally recommend the Searchanise team as they are super helpful and friendly, jumping in to quickly resolve an issue that turned out to be unrelated to the app.

Epperò

After a somewhat difficult start, now I am very happy. The customer service responds quickly and for now they have solved all the problems I encountered.

June 8, 2021

Hello,

Thank you for taking time to leave your review for us. We sincerely apologize if our customer service doesn't feel acceptable for you.

We are willing to help you overcome any issues you might be facing and help you configure our app in the best way. And of course restore a good impression about our support service.

We have already reached out to you in the current email thread and will continue helping you until you are satisfied with the result.

All the best,

My Little Day

UPDATE : The team has solved the problem for our store. Thanks a lot ! The app works great for filtering and search. But since we installed it we have SEO issues. The main problem is that the app prevents us from adding h2 titles tag to our products names on our collection pages.
Also, the app prevents us fron adding alt tags to our images.

June 8, 2021

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback for us. We understand how important SEO is for the stores and will do our best to find a solution for these issues.

Our team is currently examining possible ways to fix the issues you mentioned and we will keep you updated in the current email thread.

All the best,

Officecentre

The app has strong functionality making it much more than simply a search app. We use Searchanise mainly for search results, collections, and filters on both. It would be great if they advanced their filters to include sliders for numerical ones, and if they could develop local search indexing it would make it a lot faster. Overall definitely worth a download.

Farmacisti Preparatori

This app improved our site search. We also enriched search results with our blog results! Support is very fast, effective and kind.

MyLang Books

I have been using Searchanise Smart Search for more than 6 months now. And it has been functioning well for us. Our users especially benefit from instant search suggestions and results. I believe one small improvement will make it more useful for us. In the search results page, for filters, please provide an option to not include new collections by default. We want to manually add only those collections that make sense for filtering / faceted search. Currently, all new collections are automatically added and we need to go and remove manually. This makes it cumbersome for us. What I am asking for is to provide a switch that disables the automatic addition of collections to the filters, by default. All in all, it is a highly reliable app!

Grocer

This app is amazing and the fields which are in it for searching are also very helpful for the users to search. Support is also very helpful!
My suggestion is to add a quantity selector on the search page.

DIY Kit Creations

Seems to be a nice app. Support very responsive as well. The only thing I wish is that it was easier to control the upsell and cross sell items shown. You can set it manually or have it algorithm-based. But I haven't yet found a way to easily set different complimentary products for each main product (like butter with bread).

If you use the auto feature, they say it uses data from sales in the past 60 days which seems to work well, but for new products or products that don't sell often (maybe you are like us where we sell a lot to distributors and not a ton directly on the site), 60 days isn't a long time. I would pay for pro in a heartbeat if it meant more customization over upsell and crosssell.

September 17, 2020

Hi,

Thank you for your high evaluation of our app. We are happy to know that you like both the functionality and the interface of our Smart search app.

As for the interface issue, perhaps some of the browser extensions might get in the way. I see that you are already discussing this with our support team, so I'm sure the issue will be resolved soon.

Podazi

Good
Outstanding app, and even better support. I have tried several others, many come close, but this one seems to hit all the right spots.

A+ all the way!