Smart Search & Instant Search

Smart Search & Instant Search

by Searchanise

Smart Search & Filter, Collection Filters, Cross & Upsell

Dumux&EurekaYa

I use this app and it is amazing. It has a lot of features and a great potential. I recommend it to everyone. Thank you.

GoBros.com

We had been using Seachanise prior to migrating over to Shopify and were excited to continue using them. The amount that you are able to customize the look, as well as the reporting, merchandising, upsell widgets, and filters are great, especially considering the price. We can tell by the difference in our analytics that Searchanise gives us a great ROI in the improved conversion from our customers that utilize the search on our site. We also use the app to provide the filters on our collection pages, since we have a large catalog and needed more than our theme allowed. We have seen some impact on the site speed from this, but we're hoping to figure out how to improve that issue. Searchanise also has great support and is quick to respond or help with such things as assisting in adding CSS to get their widgets to match our themes look. We've been using Searchanise for over two years now and love it.

Segni Particolari Home

I find very useful the app, it work very well! I love it. The developers are really available to solve any of your problems!

American Patriots Apparel

This app is very user friendly. It has great functionality. I just installed it for a trial on my store American Patriots Apparel today and given the functionality that is offered and how well it works, and all the great reviews from others, I couldn't help but sign up for it. If you have the money, then it is definitely a great addition to any store. I do wish the annual rates were a couple dollars per month lower though. For example the plan I signed up for since I have a big store (www.AmericanPatriotsApparel.com) that offers a lot of products was the Searchanise Pro plan "500-5K ANNUALLY" ($151.20 yearly - which comes out to $12.60/month). Granted that isn't too too much but with all the other expenses and the limited amount people do seem to search on my site, that is why I feel the price is a bit hefty. I would prefer it to be $10/month for that plan. I bet the company Searchanise would get a lot more business if they did reduce the price to that price for that plan.

GVNMNT Clothing Co'

Transformed the look/feel of the Site, massively enhancing the filtering ability. Set up tutorials were hugely helpful and when faced issues with mobile filters, support team was able to fix it within a few working days. Thanks again to Alexey and the support team.

SiiZU | Sustainable Fashion

super easy to use, and the customer service is amazing :) highly recommended!! It improves our website

Flow Electric - Bewege dich elektrisch!

great functionality, but whats really fantastic about this app,
the support solved all my problems in a matter of hours.
perfect!

Pyramid Plastics

Found the built in Shopify search sorely lacking. This app has fixed that! It's been perfect for us so far. A very minor styling issue was fixed by support straight away. Synonyms have been invaluable as we sell motorcycle parts and that function works great for the many different ways people spell motorcycle models.

www.pyramid-plastics.co.uk

Eagle Leather

Their support has been fantastic. They are very quick to respond, and complete any work that has been needed. There are a couple minor things I wish it could do, like multiple colors swatches where you can choose the colors, or icons for color swatches, but when communicating with support they said it could be updated if enough customers request it. Also they currently do not do any customizations, but the app is so good it is on our must have list of apps for our webstore.

JadeMoghul Inc.

Great Search App, Merchandising and Filtering Features, Price and overall Support and Customer Service

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 88 89