Smart Search & Instant Search

Smart Search & Instant Search

by Searchanise

Smart Search & Filter, Collection Filters, Cross & Upsell

Unik by Nature

Just installed the app, seams to work well, good integration with Langify, highly recommended for any general store with a lot of products and collections like Unik by Nature.

Phoenix Maintenance Supply Co.

Love their responsiveness! Quick and super helpful. They've been able to give instruction on much better ways to use the app.

Kid Angeles

I have a rather intricate product catalog and was starting to stress about organizing everything in a conducive way where customers would understand their choices quickly. THIS APP IS A LIFE SAVER! Support is AMAZING, quick to respond and helpful AF. Be sure to read the case studies provided once sign up

OrderNow

I really like the simple way to use it. It works fast and intuitive. A child could use it :) Really love this app.

samaki originals

good looking professional search filter, easy to set, very good custumer support!!! very satisfied samakioriginals.com

The Crazy Bee

We needed some extra power behind our search mechanisms and this has certainly given us that. We are not technically minded but transition was seamless, we were able to adjust easily to our requirements and the team were super helpful with all our queries. Great app.

Just Ingredients

The team were really helpful and from what we've seen so far, this is powerful functionality. Thanks all.

Vvegano

Loved the support provided. I had an issue with the filters on collections and Alexey & Sergey helped me immensely to get things sorted

Dingary

Searchanise is providing a very good opportunity to filter / search within products, content and website categories. They were able to solve additional requests and features. The only minor disadvantage is, that cookies are placed, even if personalization is not used.

Hair to Beauty

5/5 Would highly recommend them. I needed a collection filter and nothing was as customizable as this one. They catered to what I was looking for and did it in less than a day.

January 27, 2020

Thank you so much for the top rating and your recommendations! Glad to know our app made a great filtering solution for collections on your website.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 79 80