Smart Search & Filter

Instant Search Bar, Collection Filter, Cross & Upsell

From $19/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

A Bar Above

Highly responsive tech support. Their team implemented an improvement just for our use case. Thanks!

PerfumeOutlet.com

Anastasia has been awesome at providing great customer service. She is very knowledgeable and was able to address all requests. A must have app. Highly recommended!!

GelaSkins

Searchanise is helping our customers navigate our site more easily through searches and collections. Their response time is usually around an hour and they have helped us customize the app so that it matches our website's UI. They're doing great work!

REN WEB SHOP

Location Japan

設定画面は英語表記ではありますが、使い勝手はとても良いです。
また、気になることや、変更したい点へのレスポンスがとても早いかつ丁寧で、非常に助かっています。いつもありがとうございます。
また、今後の開発等にも期待しております。 The setup screen is in English, but I find it very easy to use.
Also, the response to my concerns and changes I want to make is prompt and courteous, and very helpful. Thank you very much.
I also look forward to future development.

Far Away

Location Ireland

An amazing app. No major effort to install and indexes the store in minutes. Very good value. I already see the commercial benefit of using this app too.

Slice Engineering

This app has transformed our customer experience, allowing them to search for what they are looking for quickly and effectively.

Taos Footwear Sandbox

Easy, accurate and customizable. I like how I have control over so many levers using Smart Search & Filter

Domestify

The functionality is great, has very flexible options in all settings. Support has been fantastic, very responsive.

Gexist-B2B.com

Location Switzerland

Highly recommended! The app is well developed, easy to use.
Many interesting possibilities and integrated statistics to analyse which keywords are searched for and which do not give any results. Very useful!
And the support is outstanding!

Pleasure Point 喜穴

Location Hong Kong SAR

We sent them email twice for seeking technical support and their response is so quick and helpful! Given that I have 4 years of experience of contacting support for various apps, so far they are the quickest, most dedicated team we have encountered to resolve issue. Keep it up!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 121 122