Smart Search & Instant Search

Smart Search & Instant Search

by Searchanise

Smart Search & Filter, Collection Filters, Cross & Upsell

House of Knives

This app is absolutely awesome. Extremely easy to set up, and actually takes something simple like a 'search' bar and makes it really slick and extremely intuitive. And the support is top notch too.

Prayers Planner

This app goes beyond smart search. Its upsell and cross sell has helped my business grow. I'm so excited to offer more to my customers!

Also, the customer service from their team is prompt and amazing! They are such a great help to meet the needs of my store.

You definitely need this app!

September 21, 2020

Thank you for taking time to share your feedback. We are delighted to know that our app affected your business in such a positive way!
Feel free to reach out to us anytime, should you need our assistance. We're here for you.

All the best,
Searchanise team

My Bump Maternity

I needed some modifications because of the template I'm using, customer service is great! I couldn't be more happy with the results.

September 17, 2020

Hi,

Thank you for such a great review! We are pleased to hear that you enjoy the results. We'd be happy to help again if needed, just drop us a line at feedback@searchanise.com!

Searchanise team

Plus One Trends

Really useful app! After trying out a lot of them, I was finally recommended to Searchanise. I use gem pages and it was an easy integration. Support and customer service is also top-notch.

Liepa

it's the best app for search I've tried in Shopify and I've tried many! It has the easiest way to setup filters for collections and it's easy to setup in general

digitale-luftbilder.de

with this app you can search x-thousend of different products. top searchbar, top and very fast support.

Fret en Merel

We've got nearly 10,000 products on the site. We've tried several search and filter apps - all had severe speed issues because of our catalog size, or lacked important options for customizing appearance. This app is lightning quick, has all the bells and whistles to make it just so for our store and doesn't cost the world with a large catalog. Definitely recommend!

Motionparts

I tried them all but this one has the best deal. The functions offered are great, can only recommend!

Accusize Industrial Tools

It fully meets all of our business's needs. A great many of the names of our products have different spelling, e.g. gage vs gauge, micrometer vs micrometre, caliper vs calliper, pilot pin vs eject pin, etc. We can simply connect those different spellings.

Epica

Just completed our trial with this terrific App for search and couldn't be happier. It is intuitive for our customers and the best thing is - our customers are USING it to shop and select products to purchase. Even the back-end reporting is cool. Highly recommend - and, it's a great value for a small store like ours (less than 500 SKUs)!!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 91 92