Smart Search & Instant Search

Smart Search & Instant Search

by Searchanise

Smart Search & Filter, Collection Filters, Cross & Upsell

Experience CBD

Super effective and helpful for customers to search your site. We were looking for an app that would help customers search ANYTHING and EVERYTHING on your site (including pages, blog articles, and products), instead of just products. We finally got it and with the pro version, you get analytics, so you can see what your customers are searching for. HIGHLY RECOMMEND. I think it will help boost your conversion rate on your store for sure!

Ozzie Collectables

I've been using Smart Search for about a year. The support is fantastic and the conversion has definitely gone up. This is a must have for every Shopify store.

Sneakers Unplugged

I tried different filter before, but these either did not work as wanted or messed up my system. With Searchanise, it is running really well and especially the support, Anastasia or Alexey for example, are great! Really helpful and professional! Also like the product labels and reco engine features. Recommend this if you want a great search function+ !

Beauty & Face Done

This app is really helpful to let my customers find products they need so fast

Thanks for the great app !!!

Silou London

We tried lots of similar apps in the past and this one is definitely the most best. Their customer support is very quick and helpful too. Highly recommend this app!

avays.de

Outstanding support. I had some custom requirements for the design and they implemented it fast and professional.

Elwood 101

I've added this app to help customers navigate through a large inventory easily, and it seems to be worth the investment.

Nomad Creative Works

Seamlessly displays search results and offers you many filters to choose from. When I contacted support to help change a part of the code, they did it within 1 day, even though I'm only on the free trial. They also offer a lot of extra features like upselling & infinite scroll, which is very nice.

Cbdsafeway

Tatiana is an absolute hero. Following some questionable support, she grabbed onto my case and has turned it around. Excited to continue working with this professional product sorting solution! / & Tatiana !

thePaifer

I was looking for the perfect, professional search result for my website. I found this app and realized its even more than I wanted. Fully customizable, easy to install and easy to use. What's more - if you need to tailor it to your theme in specific features - tech team is super fast and responsive. In a few hours everything was fixed for my website. Thank you guys, you are doing great job!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 86 87