Smart Search & Filter

Smart Search & Filter

by Searchanise

Instant Search Bar, Collection Filter, Cross & Upsell

Kings Comics

Best search app on the App Store. Searchanise had allowed us to keep up to date with our most searched items and further helped customer to find the items they are looking for. Support team is super responsive and willing to help with all matters.

Murasaki Owl

I love this app its make collections look's a lot nicer for customers.
Aesthetic pleasing look. Recommend this app with so many customisations features you won't be disappointed!
Grateful to Pavel, who helped me with the installation. I had custom requirements to get the app working with my theme.

der gute Heinrich

Tolle App, die genau das tut, was sie soll. Auch netter Support, sehr hilfsbereit. Richtet sich der Anzahl der Produkte im Shop... das ist fair.

Kith

Great value for the money, and top notch support. We use this app across all of our properties, as well as our upcoming native app.

Little Toy Tribe

This has brought a much nicer user experience to searching through our expanding product range.
The customer support is amazing, with quick response and expert assistance.
We where easily able to implement and adjust to suit our needs Highly recommended.

Myriad Origins

This app really helps magnify your store's filter and search menus. It goes beyond the basic filter menu on the collection page that comes with your store. You can use the metafields you have already created for your product details as filters with this app. Also, the support service is outstanding! Paul was awesome!!!!

Kampguru

Very good app with lots of customization options, even more so for Pro users. The search engine is one of the best I've ever seen. I also show my users the search results page instead of the default collection page of my store template because of its excellent filtering options. So, it's an easy recommendation for anyone looking for a good search engine and filtering function for their store.

HomeoAnimal.com

Great app! Works well, works fast, their support do a lot for you, and the app is very light in weight for the page load speed.

ShootingTargets7

Searchanise has greatly simplified my customer's path to finding exactly what they need in my store. The enhanced search function is also a huge improvement. Their team was very helpful in helping me optimize my store with a bit of custom work I required as well. The increase in conversion pays for the cost of the app many times over. Could not recommend this app more, a true no brainer. WELL DONE SEARCHANISE!

MOOBI

Robust functions, fast reply from dev. 5 stars. We have tried other apps, this one has the best features. CSS follows a strict BEM structure; highly customizable.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 108 109