Smart Search & Instant Search

Smart Search & Instant Search

by Searchanise

Smart Search & Filter, Collection Filters, Cross & Upsell

Group HIIT

Searchanise has been a big improvement to our website. Our SEO on collections has improved and the pages load very fast. Whenever we need help fixing CSS or other issues, they are quick and responsive. The options are pretty flexible. I highly recommend.

Amma Mús

This app is really good and I am very happy with how it works in my store, I wanted a smarter & easier search for my customers than the one that is built into Shopify. Customer service is also very fast and helpful so I definitely recommend this app!

TMG WHOLESALE

Amazing help and great support from the team. Does everything I needed and has brought more value to my site. Special shout out to Andrew from their support team! Thanks

Nearly Natural

This app is incredible! Our entire search experience has TRIPLED in value practically over night. Comes with comprehensive customizations in features and design. App reports on metrics that matter, this helps us make data driven decisions all throughout the user's search journey. Flexible plans means you only pay for what you use, which is a deal maker for mid sized Shopify stores that care about their app spend. Customer support is as great as this app. They're willing to go the extra mile and will never stop until the problem is solved. App is HIGHLY recommended to any shopify store that cares about delivering the best search experience to their users, customer service, and leveraging data for growth.

WNC Outfitters

In operating a business with a large inventory I needed a way for my customers to be able to search and filter for the exact product they were looking for and this app provided exactly what I needed. The staff were amazing in helping a non decoder like me to get it all setup and they did it very quickly. It's now incorporated into my collection pages making it easier for the customer to find what they need and gives an added professional look to the website design, thanks so much.

Ultra Dent Tools

we are tool mfg for the paintless dent repair industry and have a large catalog smart search and instant search make it easy to navigate our large product catalog and uses the data to help our clients find the right tool for the job with its amazing data .

Coes

The app works very well for our website, is easy to use and very flexible in terms of customisation. We're able to add our own custom css to have the widget display how we'd like it to. The customer service is brilliant and turnaround time was super quick for a special request that we needed. Highly recommend this app!

Naturisimo

We've been using this app for half a year now. It's very flexible, there is an option for almost anything you can imagine! The interface is a bit tricky to navigate though. Thankfully the Searchanise support is always quick and ready to help, just ask them a question.

Axessorize

I really love the power of this app for search. It is very fast and can be seamlessly customized to the look and feel of your store. There are many functions that I like: instant search, search suggestions, upsell/cross sell, merchandising suggestions etc and you can use your search data to direct zero result searches to products/pages you think the customer was intending. I received very good service, although had to wait a few days for a reply, but the help was excellent and accurate. Most importantly, it makes it easy for customers to find what they want.

RockMerch

This app really helps our customers find what they are looking for and the team is very responsive and helpful too!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 102 103