Smart Search & Filter

Instant Search Bar, Collection Filter, Cross & Upsell

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

MINIMALIST

This is one of the best apps we have installed, so super easy to use, and quick and intuitive. The support team helped us exactly how we wanted the widget to look. This is such a bargain, comparing with getting a developer and paying them to get the quick search live. 100/100

McKeever Sports UK

Great app, really intuitive and easy to use with pletny of features, support team is great especially Anastasia, who was able to help quickly with a small issue we had

TICRO MARKET

This app is excellent.
It has helped us to succeed.
Best of all, it was flexible.
They even customized the basic functions to our specifications.
I can say without a doubt that this will be our first choice in the future.
I can't thank you enough. I want to say thank you very much.

Nexus Clothing

Love the App, just need to have some minor changes with the code to custom what I need, the chat was very helpful and the support was very knowledgeable about coding my minor changes.

Good marché

Very good app so far. I'm also really happy by the way the customer support team solved the issue I had on installation. I recommend this app.

My Greatest Rentals

Tested various apps, this is exactly what we needed! Pro and perfect integrated in our brand and shop design.

Bombus

We love it! We have used this for a year now and we could not be happier! There are many features which we still have not used!

Fasthouse

Amazing app and nice customer service! We contacted the support team while we need some custom changes, then we got a quick response and got the changes done by their team exactly what we needed!

Fishermen's Source

Great app and excellent support service. They have helped me a lot in setting up my store and custom changes.

Toyhome

Very Good App. Earlier we were using customized filter but later when we came to know about this app is very easy to install no coding requires.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 113 114