Smart Search & Instant Search

Smart Search & Instant Search

by Searchanise

Smart Search & Filter, Collection Filters, Cross & Upsell

GUÜDS.io - your new favorite health food store + warehouse club

All around great app. Generally customizable to almost anything you want with CSS. Customer support is almost always very prompt. Would recommend. Using in all my stores that have a large catalogue.

MushExpress

This App is really a MUST for every Online Shopping Website. I requested them to make a few customized changes and they did them very quickly and upto my entire satisfaction. Their Customer support and technical team is EXCELLENT. I will certainly recommend this App to everyone who has an Online Shopping Store. I am giving them 5 Stars !

Wurzel Performance

I would like to leave this feedback in which I hope I can help other companies to decide on their choices. I have been their customer since 2018. And I am proud to describe and be able to help other companies. - Search Engine the best I have seen so far, we have tested about 3-4 platforms and none has been able to meet with Searchanise. - System, it is fluid, fast and accurate in research. Our company has almost 400k products into the shop and Smart Search secures the stride. - Excellent technical support, due to COVID-19 are taking a while, but nothing that in 2-3 days does not solve. They are super attentive and dedicated. I hope I've helped a bit. Nick P.

Canada PEScience

A+ search app. Our theme did not come with a very good default search. Installed this and was shocked how seamlessly it integrated, even with our theme being highly custom. Very impressed

HeliDirect

Awesome app. This is the search feature you must have for your website. It comes with search suggestion, filters, recommendation, merchandise and much more for a fraction of the cost of others. Customer service is also top notch too. I have used many search app and this is the best we decide to choose and keep for our site.

Sunshine Daydream

We have been looking for a way to improve our search ability on our website with over 5,000 products and growing. It's been a challenge building menus, search and sidebar menus using starting with a theme that had some basic functionality. After installing Searchinse we had ran into a few issues getting the display and functions to work the way we wanted it to look, we reached out to support and received some of the best help we could imagine. Paul provide 5 star support, he went above and beyond to find all the answers to help integrate the app into our website. He helped with supplying some custom options and help with a few weird issues we were seeing with the existing theme. We are very happy with the functionality and now our customers are able to easily find items there were NOT able to find in the past. I highly recommend the app and the great technical support their group continues to provide.

Testing Decathlon Martinique

I used this app for 8 websites, and this app is amazing. The support is very good too, the answer is very quick when I have a question

TurnKeyParlor.com

so far the app is better than I could have imagined. Installed it, waited 10 minutes and was overly impressed. Now I'm getting into the refinements to really get things buttoned up. So far, so great

The Basket Lady

Great app. We've been using them for a long time. Just had some custom dev work to do that they accomplished without hesitation. Great team to work with!!

The Skinny - Skincare Reimagined

Very detailed in what it can do, but it vastly improved the search capabilities in Shopify. We are very pleased with the results.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 99 100