Samlet bedømmelse
  • 1 % af bedømmelserne er på 3 stjerner
  • 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 2 stjerner
  • 1 % af bedømmelserne er på 1 stjerner
2. februar 2024

Demoting SKUs with less size options helps us to make the customer focus on high variant and inventory based styles. The tool also enables you to promote products with high profit/margin right at the top which is great!

Varanga
3 måneder bruger appen
14. december 2023

Managing a store with thousands of products over hundreds of collections makes product organization and merchandising a chore. This app saves us so much time by being able to feature the important products, then stagger buckets of products in very organized and heavily filtered logic while pushing the out-of-stock products to the very bottom. They have many premade sort logic options and we use the custom option due to our filtering needs. I can't imagine running our size store without this very app, it's essential.

Sexual Toys®
USA
2 måneder bruger appen
31. oktober 2023

We have installed many merchandising apps before trying this one, and I can say with utmost confidence that the ST: Product & Collection Sort app is by far the best one.

The app offers many pre-defined sorting & merchandising strategies and allows plenty of possible configurations to tweak them to your liking. The team behind this has given a lot of thought by providing plenty of sorting options, such as product view count, cart-to-view ratio, profit, margin, sales, inventory, size availability, Google Analytics behavioural data, and so much more. It opens up a lot of options to sort collection pages that you usually would not get with Shopify.

All its settings are very easy to use and user-friendly. If I come across anything unfamiliar, the customer support team has been extremely friendly and helpful, quick to respond, and has answered and explained everything asked of them.

I've been able to automate the sort order of collection pages on my store 100% with this app, and I've seen an improved conversion rate on our collection pages in a very short period. Highly recommended!

Sareewave
10 måneder bruger appen
12. januar 2024

A great app, nothing less. I was struggling with the current app that handled the collections, and I had no assistance. So I've decided to tried something different when I found this app that solved all my problems.
Well done!

Ulysses Boutique
Italien
8 dage bruger appen
10. november 2023

A great app with personal support. This provided exactly what we needed for sorting our collections, with a good mix of automated and manual sorting. The team are also very helpful to show existing solutions or work on upgrades if needed.

Enter Gallery
Storbritannien
8 måneder bruger appen
7. november 2023

We first only used this app to promote some high inventory and discounted products on our collection pages - and it does an excellent job! Easy to implement and use without any knowledge of coding.
Since then, we have started to use more powerful merchandising strategies such as sorting by Variant availability, pinning products to the top of collection pages, automatically promoting new products and sorting by product views with our Google Analytics data.
Although I haven’t explored the newly launched Visual merchandising drag and drop feature, I’m excited to use that soon enough for my store.
Whenever there is something I do not understand or something I need help with - the support team helps. I have not met a better support team ever! Excellent all round.

Kozicare
18 dage bruger appen
26. december 2023

Absolutely love this app! We were manually sorting products before this app which was a pain and this app has made the process of merchandising seamless. Plus, the team had no issue hopping on a call with me to answer my questions!

Mixology
USA
19 dage bruger appen
29. december 2023

We have 3000+ SKUs and lots of collections, and this is by far the easiest app we've found for sorting them. We have two locations and we wanted to sort by inventory available at only one location, and this is the only app we found that could do it.

There's so much more this app can do when compared to other apps which just sort of "push down/hide" sold out products.

RIBBONIZE
En dag bruger appen
28. december 2023

The solution brings much needed automation in promoting high revenue styles along with more cut sizes/variants. Thanks to Aman for his support during onboarding. Must have application for fashion retailers!

bearhouseindia
10 dage bruger appen
18. oktober 2023

I have been using the app for a while now, and it has truly transformed the way I organize and display my products on my Shopify store. The app's features are outstanding, and it has made it incredibly easy for me to sort and arrange products within my collections.

What I love about this app:
User-Friendly Interface: The app is very user-friendly and intuitive. I could easily figure out how to use it without any technical difficulties.

Customization Options: "ST: Product & Collection Sort" offers a wide range of customization options.

Efficient Sorting: The app does an excellent job of sorting products efficiently. It makes browsing my store a breeze for my customers.

Great Support: I had a question about using the app, and their customer support team was quick to respond and provided a helpful solution.

I highly recommend the app to any Shopify store owner looking to improve their product organization and provide a better shopping experience for their customers.

sanskarsarees com