Samlet bedømmelse
  • 1 % af bedømmelserne er på 3 stjerner
  • 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 2 stjerner
  • 1 % af bedømmelserne er på 1 stjerner
18. september 2023

I liked very much this app. I tried others before but ST is definitively the most complete and intuitive. I highly recommend it, specially if you're detail oriented and love you give visual treats to your users.

UNELEFANTE
Mexico
19 dage bruger appen
9. oktober 2023

Excellent support, they respond in seconds. Their advice is accurate. The app works properly and fulfills the requirements we need. Thanks and I can only recommend.

ETA HUNGARY
Tjekkiet
6 dage bruger appen
26. september 2023

Great app ! The customer support is very helpful and reactive. I highly recommend

Drlunettes
Marokko
3 måneder bruger appen
5. oktober 2023

A thoroughly recommended solution for sorting your collections. Installation and setup a breeze, plus plenty of options for the way you sort. Reasonable pricing of the plans makes this a great addition.

PATCHERS
Storbritannien
En dag bruger appen
19. juli 2023

Look no further if you are looking for a top-notch page product and collection sorting or merchandising app. This app allows starting with pre-defined sorting strategies or building from scratch, making the merchandising process very easy. The app has both promotion and demotion rules which are pretty helpful and also provides the ability to pin products of your choice at the top of a collection. Additional features, such as promotion by published date, vendor, variant availability, tags, profit margin and many more, are well thought out.

In addition, the app does not slow down my store as many other apps generally do, is compatible with all themes, and, more importantly, works very well with the filter app I use for my collection pages. Last but not least, what sets the SearchTap merchandising app apart from other apps is its customer service. Special shoutout to Aman for all the support!

Bahuji - Premium Silk Sarees Online Shopping Store
Indien
5 måneder bruger appen
28. december 2023

Highly recommended using this app for liquidating inventory!

Urban Oak - Rustic, Reclaimed, Urban

Roby’s
Portugal
4 dage bruger appen
31. august 2023

This is such a great app! Features are very robust and customer service is top notch. Would highly recommend.

Made Trade
USA
2 måneder bruger appen
28. marts 2023

I've been using this app on my store, and so far, it's amazing. The app itself is very easy to use, and they continue to improve by adding new features to an already great app. I would highly recommend the app for someone who hates that they aren't able to sort their collections more professionally. If you want your collectong sorting and merchandising and do not want to worry about an app that would slow down your website, this is it. Special shout out to the support team for help on ways to improve our merchandising strategies to sort our collection pages.

Bling Little Thing
Indien
11 måneder bruger appen
31. august 2023

great app that lets you organize your products easily while saving time. Amazing live support. We highly recommend it

AmenStyle