Samlet bedømmelse
  • 1 % af bedømmelserne er på 3 stjerner
  • 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 2 stjerner
  • 1 % af bedømmelserne er på 1 stjerner
31. august 2023

great app that lets you organize your products easily while saving time. Amazing live support. We highly recommend it

AmenStyle
Italien
6 dage bruger appen
19. februar 2024

it is very good for automatically sorting products based on frequency.
Highly recommended!!

Bashobyila
Indien
1. juni 2023

They removed the free plan but are still advertising a free plan in their title and description. It worked alright but the pricing is not worthwhile for a small shop.

SmartWholesale.net
USA
Cirka et år bruger appen
Green Apple Solutions Pvt Ltd svarede 1. juni 2023

I'm Aman from the ST: Product & Collection Sort Customer Success team.

I'm very sorry you felt we discontinued the Free plan. The 25 monthly sorts Free plan is active and available for merchants on the Shopify Basic and Professional plans as advertised on our listing page.

I noticed that our app is uninstalled. You can reinstall the app, and we can guide you to activate the Free plan from the billing page. I'll also reach out to you by email to resolve this confusion.

We are looking forward to hearing from you.

5. april 2023

This app has been incredibly helpful in organising my collection pages. The amount of filters and options you have means that you can organise your products by any means needed! The customer service is also impressively concise and quick to respond, Laksh has been wonderful in quickly resolving any queries I've had. I highly recommend this app!

Watch Vault Australia
Australien
6 måneder bruger appen
31. august 2023

This app does exactly what is required and it is very easy to understand the options available and track which collections have been sorted and in which way. So far seems the perfect app.

High Street Cards
Storbritannien
En dag bruger appen
2. juni 2023

The app helps in promoting products basis margin and profitability. Also, the user interface is very easy to adapt to. Customer support has always been top notch. A must have for Shopify merchants!

Ultykhopdi.com
Indien
10 måneder bruger appen
30. marts 2023

Great app for effortlessly automating the sorting process for collection pages! The intuitive interface makes it simple to set up custom sorting rules, which has been a huge advantage in showcasing my best-selling and new products at the same time to customers. The automatic updates ensure my store remains fresh and engaging at all times. Highly recommended!

Paint Vibe
Israel
Cirka en måned bruger appen
15. februar 2024

The app does the job. The app is intuitive and easy to use.

KEEPR
Danmark
12. juli 2023

We planned to use this app to create a custom product sort order for merchandising our store’s collection pages. We had never done this before and used Shopify's default bestseller sort option. Unfortunately, that wasn’t working for us, so it was wonderful to be able to explore the capabilities of this new app.
I'm especially thankful to Aman, who helped us customise the sort order rules when I was unsure how to go about it to get the desired output. These guys are kind and patient. We highly recommended this app and the team behind it.

Hatke Bride
7 dage bruger appen
17. marts 2023

Very simple and easy for use. I highly recommend this app to all Shopify store owners looking to improve the organization of their products and promote high revenue or inventory items in their stores.

Muppet Kids