Samlet bedømmelse
  • 1 % af bedømmelserne er på 3 stjerner
  • 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 2 stjerner
  • 1 % af bedømmelserne er på 1 stjerner
1. juni 2023

They removed the free plan but are still advertising a free plan in their title and description. It worked alright but the pricing is not worthwhile for a small shop.

SmartWholesale.net
USA
Cirka et år bruger appen
Green Apple Solutions Pvt Ltd svarede 1. juni 2023

I'm Aman from the ST: Product & Collection Sort Customer Success team.

I'm very sorry you felt we discontinued the Free plan. The 25 monthly sorts Free plan is active and available for merchants on the Shopify Basic and Professional plans as advertised on our listing page.

I noticed that our app is uninstalled. You can reinstall the app, and we can guide you to activate the Free plan from the billing page. I'll also reach out to you by email to resolve this confusion.

We are looking forward to hearing from you.

18. september 2023

I liked very much this app. I tried others before but ST is definitively the most complete and intuitive. I highly recommend it, specially if you're detail oriented and love you give visual treats to your users.

UNELEFANTE
Mexico
19 dage bruger appen
2. juni 2023

The app helps in promoting products basis margin and profitability. Also, the user interface is very easy to adapt to. Customer support has always been top notch. A must have for Shopify merchants!

Ultykhopdi.com
Indien
10 måneder bruger appen
3. juni 2023

Rally the support is very friendly. This app help me to auto rotate the products in collection page automatically. It reduced so much of my manual works, I can choose my own to rotate the frequency, which collection to short etc., etc. really good app. Kudos to the team.

Skmeico
Indien
Cirka en måned bruger appen
26. september 2023

Great app ! The customer support is very helpful and reactive. I highly recommend

Drlunettes
Marokko
3 måneder bruger appen
24. april 2023

I like that this app is scalable. While I could see someone wanting to sort many collections using various data, I wanted only the ability to randomize a single collection that I use to show "random" products on our front page, a simple function that should really be built in to Shopify. This app can accomplish that and has a tier that lets me do it on a scheduled basis for free. As my store grows, I can see other uses for this app. I especially like that it has the ability to pin items to the top of a collection or push sold out items to the bottom.

Repurposed
6 dage bruger appen
12. juli 2023

We planned to use this app to create a custom product sort order for merchandising our store’s collection pages. We had never done this before and used Shopify's default bestseller sort option. Unfortunately, that wasn’t working for us, so it was wonderful to be able to explore the capabilities of this new app.
I'm especially thankful to Aman, who helped us customise the sort order rules when I was unsure how to go about it to get the desired output. These guys are kind and patient. We highly recommended this app and the team behind it.

Hatke Bride
7 dage bruger appen
31. august 2023

This is such a great app! Features are very robust and customer service is top notch. Would highly recommend.

Made Trade
2 måneder bruger appen
10. september 2023

very satified

Roby’s
Portugal
4 dage bruger appen
28. juli 2023

Works well and easy to use. Perfect for sorting pages and products in a way that fits your own merchandizing methods

The Homestore