Anmeldelser (124)

• 1 % af bedømmelserne er på 3 stjerner
  • 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 2 stjerner
  • 1 % af bedømmelserne er på 1 stjerner
26. september 2023

Great app ! The customer support is very helpful and reactive. I highly recommend

Drlunettes
Marokko
3 måneder bruger appen
8. april 2022

This app was a bit tricky to figure out at first for me (coming from someone with no technical background) but customer support is extremely helpful! Love how easy it is to automatically sort collection pages and push top sellers to the top the way that I'd like for them to be. Continue with the great work! Highly recommended.

Woodsala
4 måneder bruger appen
17. marts 2023

Very simple and easy for use. I highly recommend this app to all Shopify store owners looking to improve the organization of their products and promote high revenue or inventory items in their stores.

Muppet Kids
Nordmakedonien
3 måneder bruger appen
31. august 2023

This is such a great app! Features are very robust and customer service is top notch. Would highly recommend.

Made Trade
USA
17. januar 2023

Great service! We were in need of assistance and their staff helped us. Would recommend to all shopify users.

Hockey Lion Inc.
16. november 2023

A good application that saves time and effort and works well. I recommend it

amazingEGP
Egypten
19 dage bruger appen
29. december 2023

We have 3000+ SKUs and lots of collections, and this is by far the easiest app we've found for sorting them. We have two locations and we wanted to sort by inventory available at only one location, and this is the only app we found that could do it.

There's so much more this app can do when compared to other apps which just sort of "push down/hide" sold out products.

RIBBONIZE
En dag bruger appen
30. august 2022

This merchandising app is truly the best I have come across. The interface is easy to use and the customer support is unmatched. It has really taken merchandising on our site to the next level. Big thanks to Laksh and all of his help and expertise!

McGee & Co.
USA
18. december 2021

Pretty extensible and definitely worth the money if you have a lot of collections and products that keep going out of stock. Would also recommend it if you are looking for a drag and drop option to search and pin products to your collection pages. Support is really quick and has good knowledge of conversion optimisation strategies.

Zouk
Cirka 2 måneder bruger appen
28. juli 2023

Works well and easy to use. Perfect for sorting pages and products in a way that fits your own merchandizing methods

The Homestore