Classificação geral
4,9
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 97% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
14 de dezembro de 2023

Managing a store with thousands of products over hundreds of collections makes product organization and merchandising a chore. This app saves us so much time by being able to feature the important products, then stagger buckets of products in very organized and heavily filtered logic while pushing the out-of-stock products to the very bottom. They have many premade sort logic options and we use the custom option due to our filtering needs. I can't imagine running our size store without this very app, it's essential.

Sexual Toys®
2 meses usando o app
12 de janeiro de 2024

A great app, nothing less. I was struggling with the current app that handled the collections, and I had no assistance. So I've decided to tried something different when I found this app that solved all my problems.
Well done!

Ulysses Boutique
Itália
8 dias usando o app
29 de dezembro de 2023

We have 3000+ SKUs and lots of collections, and this is by far the easiest app we've found for sorting them. We have two locations and we wanted to sort by inventory available at only one location, and this is the only app we found that could do it.

There's so much more this app can do when compared to other apps which just sort of "push down/hide" sold out products.

RIBBONIZE
1 dia usando o app
26 de dezembro de 2023

Absolutely love this app! We were manually sorting products before this app which was a pain and this app has made the process of merchandising seamless. Plus, the team had no issue hopping on a call with me to answer my questions!

Mixology
19 dias usando o app
28 de dezembro de 2023

The solution brings much needed automation in promoting high revenue styles along with more cut sizes/variants. Thanks to Aman for his support during onboarding. Must have application for fashion retailers!

bearhouseindia
10 dias usando o app
31 de outubro de 2023

We have installed many merchandising apps before trying this one, and I can say with utmost confidence that the ST: Product & Collection Sort app is by far the best one.

The app offers many pre-defined sorting & merchandising strategies and allows plenty of possible configurations to tweak them to your liking. The team behind this has given a lot of thought by providing plenty of sorting options, such as product view count, cart-to-view ratio, profit, margin, sales, inventory, size availability, Google Analytics behavioural data, and so much more. It opens up a lot of options to sort collection pages that you usually would not get with Shopify.

All its settings are very easy to use and user-friendly. If I come across anything unfamiliar, the customer support team has been extremely friendly and helpful, quick to respond, and has answered and explained everything asked of them.

I've been able to automate the sort order of collection pages on my store 100% with this app, and I've seen an improved conversion rate on our collection pages in a very short period. Highly recommended!

Sareewave
10 meses usando o app
22 de janeiro de 2024

Very good app and very good support, can't wait to see how it is doing for my store!

PremiumDepot
Aproximadamente 6 horas usando o app
10 de novembro de 2023

A great app with personal support. This provided exactly what we needed for sorting our collections, with a good mix of automated and manual sorting. The team are also very helpful to show existing solutions or work on upgrades if needed.

Enter Gallery
Reino Unido
8 meses usando o app
7 de novembro de 2023

We first only used this app to promote some high inventory and discounted products on our collection pages - and it does an excellent job! Easy to implement and use without any knowledge of coding.
Since then, we have started to use more powerful merchandising strategies such as sorting by Variant availability, pinning products to the top of collection pages, automatically promoting new products and sorting by product views with our Google Analytics data.
Although I haven’t explored the newly launched Visual merchandising drag and drop feature, I’m excited to use that soon enough for my store.
Whenever there is something I do not understand or something I need help with - the support team helps. I have not met a better support team ever! Excellent all round.

Kozicare