Increase your revenue
Improve conversion rates and margins per order by using performance metrics like past orders, revenue and inventory status to sort products.
Improve user engagement
Pin featured products to the top and sequence trending products to engage consumers who are unsure of what they want and improve conversions
Eliminate manual work & errors
Leverage data to automatically sort collection pages to show bestsellers and new items on top while pushing sold out items to the bottom.
关于 Collection Page Merchandising
What is Collection Page Merchandising?
It is an automation tool that helps increase revenue by re-arranging products on the collection pages. The app uses advanced data analytics to assign product rankings by taking decisions algorithmically using past data and eliminates the manual task of sorting collection pages which is often error-prone and unmanageable for most store owners.
Additionally, it helps push sold-out items to the bottom thus improving user experience and allowing you to execute your merchandising strategy effectively and efficiently.
Create rules to manage the order of products for any collection.
The app uses a set of global and collection-specific settings to automatically sort products. The sorting can happen on-demand at any time, daily at a fixed interval or any other frequency of your choice. You can choose to sort even a single collection if required at the click of a button.
The app can sort & order products by:
- Revenue generated (for X number of days).
- Number of sales (for X number of days).
- By Date. Sort by published, create, and update date.
- By Inventory Quantity.
- By Product price
- By Discount (% or $).
That's not all!
Along with this, you can pin any number of featured products of your choice to always show at the top. You can also use a combination of pinned products, new products and bestsellers by revenue (1 day to 360 days) to create a great first impression for your site visitors,
Collection Page Merchandising app helps you to execute your unique merchandising strategy:
- Pin "Featured" products to the top – Pin products to the top of each collection to promote trending products, discounted items, runaway successes or special items. You can also use this feature to promote season-specific products with an easy to use drag and drop editor.
- Promote “New” Products – Keep new arrivals to the top of a collection for a specified number of days. This could be an extremely powerful feature for apparel stores that keep adding fresh designs.
- Push down “Out-of-Stock” Products – Eliminate manual work by automatically pushing sold out items to the bottom. This issue is often neglected as it is an extremely tedious task to keep track of out of stock items across all collection pages.
- Promote “Daily deals” – You can sort clearance/on sale/deals pages with the best offers on top which can be a great online merchandising strategy
- Manage “Back in Stock” Products – Configure the app to consider back-in-stock products as new and promote them to new visitors.
- Automatically leverage your order data to continuously improve product sorting & conversion rate by showing best sellers on top while demoting slow-moving products.
Still have questions?
Please drop us an email so we can learn about your goals
定价 14 天免费试用
$2/100 sorts, max $10.00 USD
$2/100 sorts, max $20.00 USD
** 经常性费用（包括每月费用或基于使用情况的费用）每 30 天收取一次。
"The app is easy to use and has a very intuitive and clean interface. It sorts our products according to our business rules and saves us a lot of time organising our collections, which we had never been able to devote enough time to. I like how we can schedule the sorts according to our needs and have seen an uplift in our conversion rates. Overall, I think this is a fantastic merchandising solution for Shopify stores to increase sales and conversions."
I believe this is a great app if you have a large catalogue or are in the apparel industry like us. We now have full control over which period of revenue to consider while sorting products and treat them as bestselling. The app works on auto-pilot with no frontend code to slow down the website and automatically pushes sold out products to the bottom which was a major pain point for us. Not only that, the app brings sold out items back to their appropriate positions once they are restocked and also allows us to pin specific products to the top of our collections.
Before using the app I had a lot of questions, but the app is really simple to use. It only took me 15 minutes to explore the entire app and set up our sorting rules. The app constantly promotes high-revenue-generating products to the top of the collections, assisting us in driving more sales and conversions to our store. We love the ability to manually pin specific products to the top of the collection, as well as the fact that unavailable products are automatically pushed to the bottom when they go out of stock. I can't say enough good things about it. It's a very clever solution to maximise revenue.