Sears Marketplace Integration

Sears Marketplace Integration

by CedCommerce

Sell on Sears, list your products and manage orders.

shopGDLF

CedCommerce has provided the best integration tool for Walmart and Sear... the App is very efficient as it does not require much manual work. The real-time synchronisation feature for price and inventory is awesome. You can work on it very easily and if you need help you can contact the super fast support all day and night...

I connected my Buy Hive store previously and now I am starting a new, transferring the stuff from old store to new store and even this has been accomplished so easily with the CedCommerce Team. I had great sales on Walmart through my Buy Hive store and I wished the same from this new store.

The customer support is super awesome they work for you 24 * 7 and help you get through your trouble. I would recommend every merchant who wishes to sell on Walmart to try this app and be rest assured that they will help you throughout your journey of selling on Walmart.

CedCommerce Rocks!!!

Hello shopGDLF,

We are glad to see your kind words for our integration app. We always try to make our integration very user-friendly and your feedback helps us to improve it. You must find our help section (FAQs, docs & videos) helpful in the app.

Stay connected!

DBG Fashion

I have been using their apps for other marketplaces and each marketplace varies but they took the time to teach you . Thank you for all your help!

Hello DBG Fashion,

Thanks for your feedback. Your contribution always matters to us. Stay connected with us and always raise your queries. It will make us more confident to help you to sell on Sears marketplace

Regards,
Team CedCommerce.

Vaasuandhomes

The App is great! What makes this App great is the customer service support. The support is very friendly and always trying to help. questions are answered very fast, and products uploaded very professionally.

Anupriya , who is my account rep for my account. has been great! I would give 5 out of 5 stars for the App and 5 out of 5 starts for customer service.

I tried another integration, but it lack no to little support, (CEDcommerce) makes a whole lot of difference!

I would rate it has Best integration app on Shopify for Sears.

I will be using CedCommerce for my other needs as well, they do a lot more integrations!

Hello Vaasuandhomes,
Thank you so much for this great 5-star review.
We really appreciate you being a loyal customer and helping to share the word about us.
Being an integration provider, we always try to reduce human effort and automate the things so that you can get an easy listing of products & automatic syncing of orders from on eBay to Shopify store
We’re here for you anytime.

Great2bhome

Great app and customer service, this is the 3rd app I am using with CedCommerce and will not hesitate to use more.

January 10, 2020

Thank you so muchGreat2bhome for writing kind words for our services, we are glad to have an honest client like you.

Stay connected with us!

The Lucky Penny Llc

Great App!!! Works fine, without any problem. we have this app for more that 1 month and we have the Walmart app with them for more that 1 year and we had no problem, also customer service is really great and help you with all your question. the chat service is very good.
we are very happy that Cedcommerce help us with our inventory and orders.
Thank you.

Hey The Lucky Penny Llc,

Thank you for your appreciation. Wish to have a great business relationship with you.

Thanks !!

Shopforol

Great app !!! Great team !! very knowledgeable !! very supportive !!

I am personally very satisfied with this app. Not even with the support but with the amazing app that makes selling on sears simpler.

The app does everything that a proper integration solution should do.

1) Perfect synchronization of product information from store to app & app to the marketplace.
2) Quick action in orders management.
3) Everything at your store, no extra efforts for selling on the marketplace.
4) The support team is active 24x7 and will take the best care of your products.
5) A team that guides me how can I get more and more orders and how can I improve my listing on sears.

Manage your products according to your choice. If you want to put the different information on the marketplace from a store, you can also do this. This app perfectly makes the balance between the store and the marketplace.

Thanks Guys.

Dear Shopforol,

It is a pleasure serving you. We really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback and being so open with us.

Stay connected!

Longevity Code Live Longer

The Sears Marketplace Integration app has helped us in automatically pushing and listing our products from our Shopify store to Sears. The process of listing our products to Sears has been a breeze. All orders, inventory and shipping are easily handled through the app. To top it all, the support team is always ready, 24/7, to provide you assistance.

Dear Longevity Code Live Longer,

It is always a pleasure to see you. Thank you very much for your positive comments and good vibes. You have always taken the time to learn about the application.
We are glad you are happy and we look forward to your next visit.

CedCommerce team

Chic Boutique And Gift Emporium

Words Can Not Describe the great experience that Swati and the CED Commerce Support Team has provided me in setting up and using this App.They have been here for me through thick and thin and helped me (Hands On) to assure that my products were ready for Walmart and Sears. Swati has taught me that no question is a stupid question and has the patience that most people do not have when dealing with customers. They are available to help you 24/7 and there is not any other apps that i have used that offers this.
I would recommend this application to anyone that is going to use any of these channels that CED COMMERCE offer, but the key to your success is reaching out and taking advantage of the excellent Customer Support that have to offer.

The most amazing fact about them is that if they doesn't have the solution, they reach out to the Development Team to get the issues resolved. That is above and beyond the normal with any app that I have used.

It doesn't matter if you are a newbie or a seasoned computer person, they are there for you and that is what makes the experience so wonderful.

Thank you Swati and the whole support team of CED COMMERCE for putting up with my constant questions and for helping me increase my business by thousands of dollars each month..

If you are looking for a great group of people and great applications, please take my advice and try them first. You won't regret it.

Thanks to All, Bobbie at Chic Boutique and Gift Emporium

Dear Chic Boutique And Gift Emporium,

Great to hear such appreciative words from you. We always try to provide proper and instant support with the proper docs, videos, links to our clients so that don't face any kind of trouble and can be familiar with the process of the app. We are sure that you will find all the section helps to improve your products listings on Sears.

Thanks,