Season Effects

Season Effects

by App Developer Group

Animations & decorations for each season or holiday.

Seiko Luxe

The app is easy to install and implement and the support team is amazing. I needed the custom color for the animation, and the team responded very fast to my request and made one without any charges, that's amazing :)

Tackle Up®

So easy to use. If I remember correctly, I just had to install, enable, refresh, voila! Worked perfectly.

CadCamNYC

Super easy to add to my store, with customizable number of floating hearts using a slider control. I used this to bring love and happiness to my site for the day and have already received positive feedback from visitors.

Jado Crown

Very easy to install and use. I needed specific icons to our industry and thought it can't hurt to ask. The response fast and amazing, they created the icons I needed over the weekend. These developers rock!! Very, very happy.

ShopSeiko

I was looking for a way of bringing my shopify site to life whilst we were running a summer sale and came across this app. It was easy to install and the design team quickly answered all my questions. I highly recommend for any business wanting to stand out from the crowd.

Coffeebeats

Great app! Awesome during holiday seasons to make your website fun with all of the animations they have to offer!

Seiko USA

I've been using this app for over 2 months, I'm loving it! There customer support is always supper helpful. Would definitely recommend.

Mitch Bogen

Cute app that added a nice element of animation to our website for Valentine's. Customer service was great too! I mentioned that it would be especially nice to have on the mobile site as well - they set up up right away.

Executive Gifts Singapore

like the app. I'm not sure if I will continue using though. I'd prefer just a still image at the top of the page or something rather than animation.

Justice Jewelry

Very impressed with this app, more features and customization then I thought there was. Highly recommend for top sales holidays!