Season Effects

Season Effects

by App Developer Group

Animations & decorations for each season or holiday.

Fiyah Azz Socks

So easy to use. If I remember correctly, I just had to install, enable, refresh, voila! Worked perfectly.

Vintage Rose Weddings

Love this app , nice and smooth animation and it also very easy to use thanks keep up the good work

AlansiHouse

Super easy to add to my store, with customizable number of floating hearts using a slider control. I used this to bring love and happiness to my site for the day and have already received positive feedback from visitors.

Mitch Bogen

Cute app that added a nice element of animation to our website for Valentine's. Customer service was great too! I mentioned that it would be especially nice to have on the mobile site as well - they set up up right away.

SleekPicks

Easy to install. Flexible to control the snow quality, size and color that won't affect the interface. Also, i do appreciate the responsive customer service! Highly recommend!

Get Vibrant Now

Great app! We were looking for an app for valentines day that allowed us to have hearts floating around the screen. This app has done that and by far exceeded expectations. Great price also! :) Thanks

SGX Corporate Stationery Portal

Terrific, EASY, app that adds a festive touch to your site in minutes. If you have questions their team is very responsive and ready to help out. I 100% recommend it.

KPMG Store

Easy to use, very nice clean effect without overloading the page and excellent quick and responsive support. Highly recommended.

Giftmart.sg

Perfect price for a perfect app! I love how I can decorate my website for special holidays. The customer service is excellent and deserves 10 stars! If there is a picture that I am looking for not offered, I can email customer service and within minutes they have added the picture I need! Definitely a must have app!

GiftStore.sg

Great app and easy to use. Great support. I like it because it helps to make your website stand out a bit more!

Previous 1 3