Season Effects

Season Effects

by App Developer Group

Animations & decorations for each season or holiday.

HestiaLivingUS

Great app. used over Christmas gave the website a really nice and festive feel, very quick and easy to use

coffeebeats

Used this app to add some beautiful snowflake effects to our homepage... Love this app, easy to use with lots of options. Would recommend

February 19, 2020

Seiko Watches USA

Fantastic app that works flawlessly. I don't know how to work with code. I reached out to support & they immediately gave me the tips I needed to get it working perfectly. Very easy to update/change photos.

Seiko USA

I would recommend any apps by App Developer Group. Their service is second to none, always responding quickly and more than happy to help with setup or configuring settings – and all for Free!
I would happily pay for this quality of apps and services.

ShopSeiko

The app is very easy to install and customize. I love all the features available. I have many of their apps on my website and I plan to use others in future pages. Love the fact that I can access all the apps

Jado Crown

Must install the app! It makes the website more alive. A huge choice of animation can make the atmosphere more comfortable for purchases. So, people felt themselves like home and stayed longer, and ordered more. The most paying customers attraction is snow and balloons.

CadCamNYC

Amazing app! The website looks amazing with it. It is constantly updating to coming holiday. Christmas and Valentine's Day themes are the best! A big choice of animation and easy settings. This app makes the website cozier and according to statistics, people started to stay longer.

Justice Jewelry

Very impressed with this app, more features and customization then I thought there was. Highly recommend for top sales holidays!