Second Image On Hover

Second Image On Hover

by Singleton software

Show product second image in your collections on mouse hover

www.urban-equestrian.com

We have had Second Image Hover up and running for a few months now. Very easy to install and it works great.

Kelly Jay Jewellery

I am loving this app! Adam was so helpful in setting it up. Highly recommend it makes a huge differnece on the website and personally think its been helping increase sales.

Tweet On Mug

Great App, pretty much plug and play. helps customers see second image without clicking on the product. Also, a very helpful developer.

Silence Store Official

Really simple to use and great staff. Cheaper than the other and really quick help in live chat. Nothing to say except you can go with it.

FestivalX

The app works great and the team were very helpful in assisting with the setup. Five star review from me!

Turn Gymnastics

The app does exactly what it says it would. We use a custom theme so it didn't initially work, but they had it working within 24 hours and the end result is great.

itsmypartykids

Loved this app from the first few seconds it was up on my shop! Super easy to set up, and I was able to view the update immediately in the store. App is worth it hands down!

YourStyleClothing

So far so good. This app feature has been great in displaying an interactive appearance to customers

Florida Mode

Easy to use, simple to install and does exactly what I want it to do. When I had a problem Adam went out of his way to help and fix the issue. Thanks. Highly Recommend.

Waypoint Apparel

Amazing customer service, Adam helped me alot to change errors on my website, would recommend this app and the customer service! Thanks again :)

Previous 1