Secret Deals ‑ Email Popup

Discount Popups & Sales Pop Up with an eye-catching button

Price: Free

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Aldo Furniture Home And Garden Decoration

Time spent using app 12 minutes

DO NOT USE THIS APP. IT IS NOTHING BUT VIRUSE AND MALWARE. MESS UP OUR SITE. CUSTOMER SERVICE STINKS.

MVMNT FITNESS

Location Australia

I used this app to get email subscribers pop up and discount mailer to the customers .
Its awesome .
It helps to manage the new mailer subscribers .

IOR Interiors

Location Australia

Its very user friendly and quick to setup .the customer service is excellent . I just started running my store , and added this recently and it immediately helped me get a sale ! I love it!

Mooska

Time spent using app 4 minutes

This app is very helpful in terms of getting emails. I love how fun it is for the customers.........!

Brock's Oven Treats Wholesale

There's a good reason why it has solid 5-star feedback. I can definitely see it increasing my email sign-ups and conversion rate significantly.

Felixia BV

Location Netherlands

I use this app to do my email pop-up, I enjoy using this app It's easy to use. I recommend it to anyone starting or owning an online store

GrievingTeas

Time spent using app 1 day

The app is easy to use, nice customization function, and just works like what I have expected. A wonderful experience!

Urban Fur Paws

The app was very easy to use. Customizable and affordable and great for business. Absolute love it. I am using this app for all my stores

Manks Collections

Time spent using app 12 minutes

Really cool and fun addition to our store! The customer service has been wonderful, very efficient...

Gleauxbycc

Time spent using app 3 minutes

Great app! Very user friendly, intuitive and the customer support is excellent! Would definitely recommend.

Previous 1