Calificación general
4,9
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 97% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
1 de febrero de 2024

I love section store! I have used several of their blocks and it makes it super easy to build a top notch website! I don't have any experience building blocks or coding from scratch, and don't always want to pay a developer hundreds of $$ to build me blocks, so section store always comes in handy!

Thank you!!
-Nigel

Breathe Naturals Deodorant
8 meses usando la aplicación
13 de enero de 2024

Amazing app that allows you to customize the look and functionality of your store at an extremely affordable price. Daniel and his team are quick to respond to questions and go out of their way to make sure purchased store sections are implemented and work perfectly with your theme. Lots of options, great price, and world class customer support. 5 stars :)

Dark Elf Dice
12 meses usando la aplicación
26 de enero de 2024

Amazing experience at Section Store, definitely a five-star! They have a great variety of sections that work well without slowing down your website. Jack was fantastic—quickly fixed my issue and super friendly and efficient!

Olivia Waterproof Jewellery
18 de enero de 2024

I love Section Store! Their sections are so helpful, especially as I build-out my product page to be a high-converting as possible. Their support team is super responsive also. You can't beat the price, and you can use the sections in as many themes as you like with the same store, which is great for updating themes and working on draft themes. I particularly love their product add-ons and upsells sections that integrate with the product form.

Klum House
7 de enero de 2024

I downloaded this app and have been playing around with some of the free sections just to get used to how it works. Along the way, I had a few questions and the Section Store staff was responsive and helpful. They are constantly adding more sections and even offered me a free "premium" section just to help me get some experience. I love that it is a "one and done" model so you can get what you want and not have to pay a monthly subscription for your sections. Definitely worth the download.

Life Changing Mobility
28 días usando la aplicación
31 de diciembre de 2023

I don't normally leave reviews, but this app has single-handedly made my store look incredibly CLEAN and PROFESSIONAL without having to spend thousands on a custom designer. You have a myriad of options to choose from that can transform even the most basic Dawn theme into something akin to a $1000 store. No joking. My store looks incredible thanks to your app. Depending on how far and how many more customizations you continue to add, you could seriously dethrone all other "page builder" apps completely. It's only $9 a pop for a great-looking and converting section that you can keep forever. MY ONLY HONEST ISSUE is that I've found quite a few bugs among the sections, but I still choose to give 5 stars for the excellent customer service. Just be sure that whoever is reading this CHECKS THEIR JUNK/SPAM mail if they feel that emails are not being responded to – they surely are. You guys will have a customer in me for a very long time if you continue to add more amazing sections and keep up the good work.

Limitbreakr
19 días usando la aplicación
9 de enero de 2024

I have a few sections from this app and I LOVE them! Super easy and user friendly to install, and they don't affect the speed of my site which is awesome. They make it look super slick. Really happy with them! Great customer service too if you should have any questions

Midnight Magic Design Studio
3 meses usando la aplicación
30 de enero de 2024

Would definitely recommend these sections to your site. They add a more professional look and I love the overall finish they give to a home page. I had trouble with 1 of my sections and the team helped me straight away to fix it which was such a relief

Thanks guys :)

G Plated
Reino Unido
15 días usando la aplicación
3 de diciembre de 2023

SECTION STORE IS A MUST HAVE TO EVERY SHOPIFY OWNER! ALL SECTIONS ARE A REAL VALUE FOR MONEY PLUS SUPER ADD ONS TO YOUR WEBSHOP.
WE FROM MISTEROUD.com RECOMMEND THESE HIGHLY. AMAZING & FAST SERVICE IF YOU NEED ANY HELP - 10 STARS

Mister Oud
Países Bajos
8 meses usando la aplicación
8 de enero de 2024

I have yet to use the Section Store on this store in particular; however, I have reached out to their customer service here, and they answered my question promptly. In regards to my overall experience with them, their sections are a necessity. Could not recommend them enough. Cheers.

Otakana