Reseñas (718)

Calificación general
4,9
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 97% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
18 de julio de 2024

its a very good app for all getting section.

Its good that you need not to hire someone, you just need to pay a small amount and own the section.

AMAZG
India
Más de 1 año usando la aplicación
27 de junio de 2024

Gotta love Section Store! The most genius invention for Shopify!!

Super useful sections, and a lot of them. They have everything you could ask for, when setting up a website/shop - and they keep adding new.

Super fair prices. Most are 9 dollars per section, some are free.
Definition of value for money!

No plugin nonsense.. Just find the sections you want, add them to your theme and voila! Works like native - except better!

And oh.. their customer service is super quick and ready to help you!

10 out of 5 stars!

frisorland
Dinamarca
3 de junio de 2024

the sections are great, you are able to customize everything as you like. and if there is any problem with any section, the support is always there for you and help you to solve the problem. I bought a few sections and i am really happy with each one of them! So i can totally recommend this App!!! And a big thanks to Rex, which solved my issue with the circle menu!

MyHomePrints
Austria
Alrededor de 1 año usando la aplicación
12 de julio de 2024

Section store makes my store a lot better. The sections are converting and are great designs. Prices are $9 per section and no monthly charge. Just $9. I will be buying more sections because their stuff just converts! Thank you Section Store!

Lightswire
4 meses usando la aplicación
3 de junio de 2024

Great app! Highly recommended! I already bought several sections.
You can try every section and therefore find out if you like the feature or not. Thus you won't waste your money! The sections are broadly applicable. And if little issues because of different basic codes in your individual shop appear, the support will immediately and with a freindly attitude help you and solve your problem. The guys are also open for new ideas and feedback.
Thank you Section Store! Keep on doing this way :) !

KofferKondome
Alemania
15 de mayo de 2024

Excellent solution to creating an awesome website. Honestly saves you so much time. The $9/section saves me countless hours and the best part is you can try each section before you buy them.

I find that feature HUGE because i want to know exaclty what I can control and what isn't configurable. Great job Section Store team!!!

Isa Garcia Corp
Estados Unidos
4 meses usando la aplicación
9 de mayo de 2024

Super happy to have found an app with one time cost for sections

Large variety and possibilities to quickly complement your theme.

Chud is doing a great work with the multiple questions we asked and always delivers in the end. So we will keep up with purchasing new sections at Section Store :) Thank you Chud and team for your work.

We look forward to seeing sections with a little more mobile customization.

Also, it would be super helpful if all sections from Section Store had similar display settings to facilitate the understanding of their behavior in both mobile/desktop resolution. Some are more adjustable than others, uniformizing this aspect would be top level for sure

All the best ✨

UCM Center
5 meses usando la aplicación
18 de junio de 2024

I love Section Store! Not only are their blocks well designed, they are very open and willing to make edits. They have made alterations to a couple blocks for me which has been so great!

Casey Grace Studio, LLC
Estados Unidos
10 meses usando la aplicación
14 de junio de 2024

I absolutely love the Section Store. They have so many great options that are reasonably priced and will elevate the customer experience on your store. Their support team is also responsive and easy to work with. They helped me transfer one of the sections I had purchased from our old store to our new one.

KAMINSKA
12 de julio de 2024

I'm super impressed with the features offered by this Sections store! The sections are incredibly versatile and have transformed the look and functionality of my website. Inserting them onto my site was a breeze—quick, easy and seamless.

What truly stands out is their fantastic customer service. Any questions I had were promptly addressed, and the support team went above and beyond to ensure everything was perfect.

Thank you for such a wonderful experience!

VALCHEMY ART