Avis (726)

• 0 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
7 juin 2024

Loving the sections, has given me the look I want for my website. Easy to install and use!

happi face
Australie
6 mois d’utilisation de l’application
21 mai 2024

Perfect solution for quickly adding new sections to your theme, with the ability to test before buying. Additionally, the customer service is exceptional, providing prompt responses to any questions or concerns

Margot Elena
6 mois d’utilisation de l’application
25 juin 2024

By Far the best customer service, i was having issues getting my site to work with a specific feature i purchased, they took the time to verify the issue and resolve it. will definitely use you again.

OUR BABY SPACE
Environ un mois d’utilisation de l’application
9 juillet 2024

I have about 30 sections from Section Store and will be buying many more in the future. Amazing sections, great prices, and most importantly, super helpful support.

VINYL MOON
27 jours d’utilisation de l’application
3 juillet 2024

Fantastic app, it has been incredibly helpful, affordable and easy for me to set up some very important aspects of my very new website. Will keep checking for new sections and using them when I can.

Kloob Wooden Puzzles
Australie
22 jours d’utilisation de l’application
2 juillet 2024

These sections are very helpful for upgrading your standard template at a low cost. If problems arise, the support team will help you quickly and easily. 5 out of 5 stars!

We Fly Bali
R.A.S. chinoise de Hong Kong
22 jours d’utilisation de l’application
12 juillet 2024

This is an amazing app not gonna lie, it literally makes your store pop of and the reason I am leaving a review which I rarely do is because of the fantastic support and they way they care and really help you, if you don’t get this app good luck coding all these stuff you get here for a good price, I really tried doing it without section store but u failed, so thank you section store

Voltline
Suède
9 jours d’utilisation de l’application
19 juillet 2024

Practical, aesthetically pleasing sections. Congratulations to the developers for their excellent work. And thank you for thinking of entrepreneurs who don't have a big budget, by offering unique and affordable rates. If you keep this up, you'll definitely be number one in this sector, and many of us will be there to support you!

Bracelet Fantaisie®
Martinique
24 jours d’utilisation de l’application
1 juillet 2024

Absolutely a game changer! Highly recommend! It's easy to use with plenty of sections to meet your needs. On top of that, the customer service team is amazing and extremely helpful if you ever need assistance.

Schwan Hair
Royaume-Uni
Environ 2 mois d’utilisation de l’application
11 avril 2024

I love the fact you can just buy singular sections for a small fee without having to have a monthly subscription. seems fair that way. i've been using them for a few months now and their sections have made my website look amazing, but the best part is I always receive prompt support responses if i have any questions or issues and things are handled quickly and professionally. very happy with this company/app

Beauty By Tabitha