Algemene beoordeling
  • 0% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 1% recensies zijn 1 sterren
17 februari 2024

This app is a game changer! PERIOD. Thank you Jack for the assistance you offered me each time I reached out. You made the installing process very seamless.

leilabeautybrand
Bahama’s
15 augustus 2023

An extremely user-friendly app for people who do not know how to code, with even more friendly and helpful support. Worth your time and $.

Tom Barett
Australië
5 dagen gebruiken de app
21 augustus 2023

A Game-Changer for Store Customization!

I've recently had the pleasure of using the Section Shopify Extension by Daniel, and I must say, it's been an absolute game-changer for my store. As someone who values both top-tier quality and affordability, this extension is a real gem.

The directory of sections provided is nothing short of impressive. It's like having a toolkit of customization options at your fingertips. What's even better is the affordability factor – being able to access premium sections without breaking the bank is a dream come true for any store owner.

Lalla.
Marokko
1 dag gebruiken de app
22 augustus 2023

Great product and great customer service. Quick, professional and overall a very good experience! I recommend!

TrainerLineStockholm
16 dagen gebruiken de app
23 mei 2023

I've bought several sections from them, everything works fine and the prices are great!
They were also really kind in helping me customizing the last section I purchased!

Reccomended! :)

h23
Italië
11 maanden gebruiken de app
5 februari 2024

We count on Section Store to enhance customer experience and increase conversions. The support team is professional and quick to respond to customizations.

Sheepdog Microphones
Verenigde Staten
19 september 2023

Nice app

Skällstopparen
7 maanden gebruiken de app
8 augustus 2023

Jag älskar att man kan köpa en section och sedan äger den. Genom att välja och plocka ihop sine egna favorit sectioner får man en custom look & feel-love that!! Mina favoriter är scrolling text & text block pro . Bra support & snygg clean design.

lope.se
2 maanden gebruiken de app
31 juli 2023

Great sections available, clean designs and great customisation available.
Daniel was very helpful with sorting out a quick code issue for the section to work on my store also. Would highly recommend!

NVSN Lab
Verenigd Koninkrijk
6 dagen gebruiken de app
19 augustus 2023

Announcement bar looks great, it was super easy to set up, and, for the one thing I couldn't figure out, I received great customer service right away!

beanstory