Avaliações (657)

Classificação geral
4,9
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 97% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
8 de junho de 2023

This app saved me an insane amount of time and spend on developers. Also using sections is by far the best option for keeping load speed optimised.

Also GREAT! catalog of sections available and customer service is on point.

B2B Adventures
Austrália
5 dias usando o app
3 de julho de 2023

Highly Recommended.
Their customer support is just amazing. I got Daniel's email from another comment which he responded to and I took a chance and emailed Him at the Section Store.

The scrolling with icon bar was not working on my website theme and He went in and quickly fixed the code. Truly amazing and I appreciate the value they put in their product which shows with their customer Service.

THYWILLONLY
5 dias usando o app
25 de julho de 2023

Excellent App so useful and badly needed for making templates and pages. I would highly recommend. Easy to use and fantastic customer service.

Garavan's Bar
Irlanda
4 dias usando o app
20 de dezembro de 2022

Fastest assistance ever! I had an integration problem with a third-party template. I emailed Selection Store (Daniel) and he got back to me within 10 minutes. So fast I thought it was an automated response. He had the issue resolved within a half-hour. I'm looking forward to additional sections that they add to the store!

Latitude 18
4 dias usando o app
Data de edição: 15 de agosto de 2023

very good solution for trust badges! First it did not function as expected but the developer helped me very quick! Thanks :-)

Divention
Alemanha
Section Store deixou uma resposta 13 de agosto de 2023

Hi there,

Daniel founder of the app here.

First, thanks for using the app.

I'm glad you found a way to contact us through leaving a negative review.

You can also either click the button above that says 'send a message' or send an e-mail to me personally.

My email is: daniel@section.store

I already requested collaborator access to take a look at the issue. If you would rather get a refund please get in touch.

Hope you get in contact with us soon.

/Daniel

17 de julho de 2023

honestly I love it! mainly because its the best support I have got in a while! Daniel managed to help me set up everything I needed super fast an efficient , I would def recommend working with his apps and supporting who support us! Keep it up and I hope we get to work together again in the future!

sepolia shop
Grécia
19 de agosto de 2023

Announcement bar looks great, it was super easy to set up, and, for the one thing I couldn't figure out, I received great customer service right away!

beanstory
9 de maio de 2022

Great app and fantastic service! This app is a great way to be able to have the sections you need without having to spend a fortune on a new theme or developer.
We needed a slight tweak to how a section displayed for what we wanted, Daniel couldn't have been more helpful, and added what we needed within hours. Top service, would highly recommend.

Pickled Tink
Reino Unido
19 de junho de 2023

Great design, we were looking for the announcement bar that is running in a loop. This app definitely has the best looking announcement bar and you can also adjust it the way you like, like color, font and size, loop speed. The app actually has so many other sections that you can add to your website we are still exploring kind of. So far it`s a great addition to have...

TECHOBOOM
31 de agosto de 2023

I love this app! I’ve already purchased 2 sections and plan on getting more. My store has a built in video player however, the video banner from this app is much better than the one that came with my theme. I had to contact the dev once and they resolved my issue quickly! I 1000% recommend this app!

Projects817 LLC