Avaliações (718)

Classificação geral
4,9
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 97% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
19 de junho de 2023

Thanks Daniel! , i bought scrolling annoucement bar and daniel made it work for me very happy i bought it thanks again :)

Ventivio
Países Baixos
10 de julho de 2023

Very simple to use, one time purchase, loads of useful templates, many templates are even free to use, they are well optimized for mobile

My Store
Índia
1 de junho de 2023

Super service bin sehr zufrieden. Das team hat mir unkomliziert direkt die lösung gegeben und mit direkt das gewünschte sofort umgesetzt

altrio.ch
Suíça
13 de junho de 2023

Daniel has been absolutely unreal and has gone above and beyond in helping me with my store. Fantastic experience and will be a customer for life!

Scent Pantry
2 meses usando o app
Data de edição: 2 de novembro de 2022

Daniel has been incredibly helpful with my request. After downloading the Bubble Navigation section on my theme, I had some minor ajdustments to make for the design, but due to my limitations in my technical skills, I could not do it by myself. I have asked Daniel and he promptly replied to my emails and made the changes for me. Thanks again!!

RESOLD
Canadá
2 meses usando o app
Section Store deixou uma resposta 31 de outubro de 2022

**UPDATE**

What is your email? I have tried to contact on your store email. Also replied to your first email. No reply.

Hi there,

Sorry for late reply, e-mail was in junk folder.

We do really care. Look at all our other reviews :-)

Waiting for you reply so we can adjust the design as you want it.

6 de julho de 2023

I love the Section Store app. It makes it super simple/easy to add new elements here and there to my shop which function great! I had a small design/alignment issue with the scrolling logo cloud and reached out to to the section store developers and they replied VERY fast and helped me solve the issue immediately. I highly recommend the Section Store app! It's a great app put together by great people! Functionality 10/10. Communication with Developers 10/10. Love it!

The Yo-Yo Shop
Data de edição: 1 de junho de 2023

the app has many useful sections (and many free of charge) - very easy to use, no coding skills required. Definetely recommended!

Meeo Shop Online
Itália
31 de janeiro de 2023

Section Store has improved the look of our store. We highly recommend the app. Daniel is quick to respond to questions and has even offered to add new requested sections to the Section Store.

The Balloon Diva
3 de julho de 2023

I definitely recommend the Section Store! Especially if your trying to create a high quality branded site quick and on the cheap. Good support and high quality sections.

SOLAWAND
Austrália
Aproximadamente 1 mês usando o app
23 de março de 2023

Nice working app and great support team! We can recommend them without a doubt :) THX for your help in customization!

woody Onlineshop