Avaliações (704)

Avaliação geral
4,9
Pontuação por nível de classificação
  • 97% das classificações são de 5 estrelas
  • 1% das classificações são de 4 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 2 estrelas
  • 1% das classificações são de 1 estrelas
25 de maio de 2022

We are really impressed with how easy and simple it is to use Section Store. Our desire to expand our blog into a community became far too expensive with an external developer, but with Section Store we were able to quickly and inexpensively purchase the sections we needed. I love Section Store because you can get started for free with a selection of sections, and buy extra cheaply, via one-time payment, and not an annoyingly high monthly fee. Try it!

Jagtkompagniet.dk
Dinamarca
14 days usando a aplicação
30 de maio de 2023

Amazing customer service, really helpful! I wanted to submit a FAQs, he even made a video to show how it’s done, amazing.

Gus’ Market
13 days usando a aplicação
21 de julho de 2023

Excellent customer service, they always fixing any issue immediately, and the app is very easy to use just drag and drop!!!

My Store
17 de junho de 2023

I love the unique approach the Section Store team are taking. They provide a great range of sections and offer first-class support. Best of all, the sections are priced right - no crazy recurring fees from these guys. Highly recommend!

Pebble & Stem
Austrália
7 de março de 2023

Vincent and team are doing a fantastic job, he assisted me to achieve the look i wanted for my store , definitely worth trying there features on your store !! Excellent service and they even email me 24 hours later to see if i need more help, i highly recommend this app.

babyplanetfr
Austrália
2 de agosto de 2023

Highly recommend that you check out the Section Store! Its customizable features and intuitive interface simplify the process of setting up your store's layout, offering flexibility in creating a unique shopping experience. The variety of templates available is impressive, catering to a broad range of aesthetic tastes and business needs. Customer support is responsive and helpful, making the Section Store App a great asset for anyone looking to improve their Shopify store's functionality and design.

Melly
22 de março de 2023

I like that it is easy to use, also the support is good and fast! Also the tutorial videos are helpful.

kousely
Estónia
25 de julho de 2022

It's running incredibly smooth. The Testimonial section it is perfect!
Thanks again for your good customer service, 5 star!!

Nap&Co
Guatemala
16 de julho de 2023

I recently added the Section Store app to my Shopify store, and I must say, it exceeded my expectations. This app offers a wide range of features that are incredibly useful for any online store owner.

The Section Store offers a variety of customizable sections that greatly enhance the appearance and functionality of your store which leads to more $$$. The app provides a diverse selection of add-ons, all of which were very useful for optimizing my store's performance.

I also appreciated the transparent pricing model of Section Store. Unlike expensive subscription-based apps, this app offers paid content for a one-time purchase of only $9. It's a budget-friendly option for store owners who want to access premium features without breaking the bank.

In addition to its user-friendly interface and affordable pricing, Section Store truly impressed me with its ability to seamlessly integrate customizable sections into my existing theme. As a marketer, I frequently need to conduct A/B tests on my site, but I faced obstacles due to my theme's limitations. However, Section Store came to the rescue by allowing me to add customized sections without any coding experience. It was incredibly easy to implement the sections.

Overall, I highly recommend Section Store to all Shopify store owners who want to enhance their store's appearance, functionality, and customer experience. With its user-friendly features, exceptional customer support, and reasonable pricing, this app is a valuable tool for scaling your business and achieving your goals $$$

Shapely
Portugal
11 days usando a aplicação
9 de janeiro de 2023

It's a very useful app, and as we wanted to add much longer content into our purchased Feature 5 section, we had to ask support from Daniel!
He was very helpful and fixed this issue on our site on his own :)
Thanks a lot!