[Maestrooo] Section Feed , 71 recensies

• 4% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 3% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 10% recensies zijn 1 sterren
8 oktober 2022

So happy with this app and how it appears on my store. Like the options for appearance and have had no issues, Thank you!

Dear Henley
Australië
23 november 2021

thank you very much. this app is easy to use , nice and clear design, perfect! connection is restored

samaki originals
Spanje
31 oktober 2021

Good evening. Is it possible to select the Instagram posts that are going to appear on the website?

Tipsycal
Portugal
App gebruikt gedurende 12 dagen
Maestrooo heeft geantwoord 31 oktober 2021

Thanks for your review. Our app can only show the latest images from your feed, you cannot manually select them, sorry.

26 juli 2021

THANK YOU ! Most simple Instagram feed app to install. No buggy Facebook connect a simple Instagram connect and you're good to go + it's free ! Amazing Maestrooo work again :))

celoeparis
App gebruikt gedurende 11 dagen
Maestrooo heeft geantwoord 28 juli 2021

👋 Thank you for your review, very appreciated!

9 juli 2021

Thank you guys so much! It's perfect, extremely easy to set up (it took 30 seconds!), for free! and compatible with my theme.
Again thank you for supporting the Shopify community :)

p é r l
App gebruikt gedurende 10 minuten
Maestrooo heeft geantwoord 9 juli 2021

Thank you for your review!
We are very happy to see that our work is recognised by the community 😎.

8 juli 2021

It has given our website a place were customers can get to know our story with pictures and videos. Awesome app!!!!

Red Cypress Clothing
Australië
App gebruikt gedurende 11 dagen
Maestrooo heeft geantwoord 8 juli 2021

Thank you for your review, it's very appreciated!

19 juni 2021

Perfection! Seamless copy of my template! Ever since Instagram got rid of the integration, finding the right app to show my feed has been a pain. I was using another one that just didn't flow with my theme but this one was so easy to install and mimics my theme perfectly. It even gave me the option to have my images on a scroll which I love! I'm so happy I kept looking for better. Download this app now

Jooel

13 juni 2021

Minimalistic, super easy to install and use, no facebook connect a simple instagram connect and you're go to go! And it's FREE ! Thanks Maestrooo !!!

AY THE LABEL
App gebruikt gedurende 26 dagen

Thank you for your review Ay The Label team 😊

17 mei 2021

Looks great! I just installed it. It was easy to set it up. Looks great! I just installed it. It was easy to set it up.

DiffLand
App gebruikt gedurende 10 minuten

Bewerkt 4 mei 2021

You guys deserve a 10. This is exactly what I needed. Most of the other apps are ok, and they gouge you for every small feature. Your product really helps the community to get things done quickly and I appreciate that. Clearly, people giving negative reviews can't appreciate what you have. I do have one small feature as a request. Could there be a 3rd option for users when they click the Instagram picture for the option of a popup? Similar to the one from "Instafeed ‑ Instagram Feed" by Mintt Studio. I don't like their product, but that one feature really helps vistors stay on the website versus leaving the page to Instagram. Would help customer retention. Thanks again.

AMP Swagg
Verenigde Staten
App gebruikt gedurende Ongeveer een uur
Maestrooo heeft geantwoord 4 mei 2021

Thanks a lot for your awesome review :). As of today, the API we use to fetch information from Shopify only returns a very limited set of fields for privacy reasons (only image, date and author). Adding a modal would bring little value as we would not be able to show much more information. However if Instagram expand their API in the future to allow us to get much more info, this is definitely something we would love to explore :).

For now our app goal has really been to offer a free, easy-to-use replacement to the built-in sections we used to have in our themes.