[Maestrooo] Section Feed

Price: Free
Rating (4)
Developer
August 14, 2020

Clean, quick, customizable and trustworthy. It was just what we needed, great app and easy to set up. Thank you!

Pocky bags
Peru
Time spent using app: 42 minutes
Maestrooo replied August 15, 2020

Thank you for your review Pocky Bags team!

July 30, 2020

Much more user-friendly and customizable compared to the other IG feed apps I installed/tested. Highly recommend

Felt Like Sharing
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Maestrooo replied July 30, 2020

Glad to see that you like our app!

July 28, 2020

I used this to add an Instagram feed to two of my Shopify sites and it is so easy to use! Love it and its super quick!

LDezen
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: 6 minutes
Maestrooo replied July 28, 2020

Thank you for using our app and for leaving your feedback here!

July 28, 2020

What a great find, it was love at first click for this app. A free app that is easy to set up and gets the job done!

TABI JET SETS
Time spent using app: 2 months
Maestrooo replied July 28, 2020

Glad to see that you like our application 😊 !

July 27, 2020

This is the best app for instagram, I can't believe this is free. It got a nice grid layout and it is super easy to use. We tried others but no one comes close to this one.

Cane-line.com
Time spent using app: 25 days
Maestrooo replied July 27, 2020

Thank you for your review Cane line team!

July 26, 2020

Exactly what I needed, easy to use, fit seamlessly within my theme. There's also different ways to choose how it looks, which is perfect in case I want to change it up

Camilla Supply Co.
Time spent using app: 9 months
Maestrooo replied July 27, 2020

Thank you for using our Section Feed application!

July 21, 2020

I found it really easy to use, it is amazing. I just added my Instagram feed in my home page in less than 10 minutes.

La Nevera del Santísimo
Colombia
Time spent using app: 8 months
Maestrooo replied July 21, 2020

Thank you for your very nice review 😉!

July 13, 2020

If you are looking for just a feed - this is the right way done solution. As a Shopify section, you can utilize the feed at homepage and other pages as well. Fits 100 % on your theme look & feel and you get to control the position easily on your homepage.

Iloinen Kirsu
Finland
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Maestrooo replied July 15, 2020

Thank you for your review!

July 7, 2020

Hi. The app is great, but it's connectet with my private account... I tried to change to my other business account, but it's not possible... Can you help me?

Naturpur Shop
Switzerland
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Maestrooo replied July 7, 2020

Hey Naturpur team,
Thank you for your review!
You can easily change your Instagram account by yourself. You can have a look at the following doc: https://apps.helpscoutdocs.com/article/250-how-to-change-the-linked-instagram-account.

Our team stays available in case you need any additional help.
Have a nice day

July 3, 2020

Love ANYTHING by Maestrooo. When IG cut their API off, I thought....oh well, it is fine - I don't need IG on my home page. Then I saw that Maestrooo had created an app so I figured....yes, for sure. I have (and LOVE) their themes and this plugged right in and works GREAT! Thank you again!!!

Honua Hawaiian Skincare
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
Maestrooo replied July 5, 2020

Thank you for being a strong supporter of Maestrooo!