[Maestrooo] Section Feed

Price: Free
Rating (4)
Developer
July 2, 2020

If you have one of Maestrooo's themes (and maybe if you don't) you NEED this app! I was so bummed when shopify disconnected the previous version of the instagram section on our theme, developed by Maestrooo, as it was beautifully coded and so easy to use. I tried several other apps to replace it and ended up having to mess with code -- no matter what I did the other apps or embeds looked terrible on my site, or showed up on pages I didn't want it to be on. I found this app and was so happy. It couldn't have been easier to install and style out. 5 stars for development. Thanks again Maestrooo!!

ColoradoCool Apparel
Time spent using app: 9 minutes
Maestrooo replied July 5, 2020

Hey there,
Thank you for your review!
Have a nice week-end

June 30, 2020

Tried a bunch of different Instagram apps and Section Feed was the cleanest and easiest to install with no hassle. Highly recommended!

Glyph
Time spent using app: 19 minutes
Maestrooo replied June 30, 2020

Thank you for your feedback Glyph team!
Our support team stays available if you need anything.

June 30, 2020

maestrooo mean a great service , i am using there theme it just awesome and i really pleased there service. you should try.
thanks maestrooo!

GYM SUPPLEMENTS U.S
Bangladesh
Time spent using app: About 10 hours
Maestrooo replied June 30, 2020

What a compliment you make to us, our support team thanks you, we are always very happy to help the merchants who trust us.

Thank you for your review 😀 !

June 29, 2020

SO MANY THANKS !!!
I have 2 left hands and it took me 3 minutes to install this app and recover my instagram feed on my home page BUT better than before !

Just a small point : How can I left-center the header ?

Luisa Paixao
Portugal
Time spent using app: 17 minutes
Maestrooo replied June 29, 2020

Hey there,
Thank you for using our app & for your nice review!

Regarding your question on the header left alignment, can you please contact our support team so we can directly edit it in your theme?
You can reach us at app-sectionfeed@maestrooo.com

June 22, 2020

Just like everyone we needed to find a Shopify App to integrate our Instagram feed on our website ASAP. I just wanted to find an App that looked just like the basic Instagram feed we were using per our theme and that was easy to install. I am so happy with the Section Feed App! It looks exactly like what we used to have and it was fast and easy to install. Highly recommended! Thank you!

Arcadian Cottage
Time spent using app: 29 minutes
Maestrooo replied June 23, 2020

Thank you for your review Arcadian Cottage team 😎 !

June 20, 2020

Our theme already came with an instagram feed but it didn't work (apparently due to changes at instagram). We looked for a way to replace it and this app was perfect, it is really easy to add and integrates seamlessly.

Hippie Pants
Time spent using app: 1 day
Maestrooo replied June 22, 2020

Thank you for your nice review Hippie Pants team 😀 !

Edited June 13, 2020

Installed it and it's one of the most hassle free apps I've used. Click, click, click and it's done. Two suggestions would be to offer the option to change the speed of the carousell, and to allow changes to the number of pics shown in the grid.

Craft & Culture - Kombucha, Kefir & Probiotics Singapore
Singapore
Time spent using app: 15 minutes
Maestrooo replied June 15, 2020

Thank you for your nice review!
I've sent your 2 cool ideas to our team, they will quickly have a look at it 😉.

June 3, 2020

Super easy to set up. Instagram looks good on our page. I would highly recommend. And free for users.

Fitlegend
Philippines
Time spent using app: 41 minutes
Maestrooo replied June 3, 2020

Thank you for your review Fitlegend team!

June 2, 2020

Quick and easy to install. Does exactly what it promotes. Love the customization options that it gives you. I hope to see more options in the future!

325percent
Maestrooo replied June 3, 2020

Thank you for your review!
Of course, we'll come up with more options in the future to make the app even more enjoyable 😉.

May 26, 2020

The app is fantastic, very useful. It makes my store more complete and original! And for any problem assistance is always available, polite but above all efficient. Thanks for your service.

Alexander-Palm.Photography
Germany
Time spent using app: 1 day
Maestrooo replied May 26, 2020

Thank you for your review and for your kind word for our support team!