SectionHub OS2 Page Builder

SectionHub OS2 Page Builder

by AZEXO Apps

Sections anywhere via native page builder.

Alpha Dog Pack

This is the best page builder app for the money. It is really easy to use and can give any theme a custom look. We have used this app for years and will continue to do so.

OnlyPro Hair Extensions

Really love this app. The support is AMAZING!! They helped me in 15mins and everything was sorted. Thank you.

Harford Road Liquors

I was on my product page and accidentally clicked 'Empty Original Template" this app ruined my whole code. Please fix this ASAP, test me at 4438546217. I need my product page code fixed, its your guys fault.

January 31, 2021

this is how Empty Template work - it support only sections from app.
please click this button again - it will switch template to original.
or approve access for me in settings>permissions if you will have issues.

Mi Satisfaccion

Sin ningun tipo de duda es la mejor aplicacion que he conocido hasta ahora, de verdad, descargala, no te vas a arrepentir

MUSS

This app solves for me the biggest issue with Shopify templates. To add homepage design to other pages and more specific design to the existing template without editing code. Great solution, design choices, nice and helpful customer service. From user experience, I would suggest a simpler way to drag and organize sections. There is no intuitive visual indicator to do it. I noticed that it worked after clicking on the blue, right side-line, but it takes a few attempts each time to correctly place the section in right place. Thank you for this amazing app!

Gear Boss Canada

cleanest page builder plugin, it uses Shopify's section snippets which means it's compatible and fast. It's not weird code and doesn't leave a mess under the hood relative to the other builder plugins. Amazing work guys!!!!

TrueExpressions.shop

I made several attempts to style the content of my Shopify pages just the way I wanted, but could never get it just right until I tried this app. There was a bit of a learning curve, but once I got the hang of it, it was easy and precise. I reached out to support via the live chat, and although it was never "live" they always got back to me in a timely manner and with the help I needed. The messages are sent to my email so I never miss a response. I highly recommend this app. But as I would suggest to anyone, with any app you want to test out, make a backup of your theme first and then install the app. If it's not for you, at least you have a fresh backup to revert to.

Adorned By You

My website template did not come with a hamburger menu and I used this SectionHUB for it and its fantastic! I love the design and they were also very helpful and responsive when I needed assistance making adjustments.

Taller Gingell Barcelona

SectionHub founder Andrey followed up from this review within 2 hours and explained to me how to remove the code and also why it could not be removed. While I was not successful with the APP. Give it a shot and see if it has the features and functionality that you are looking for. Customer Service Recovery gets 5-stars. I'll split the difference and give then 3 instead of 1. Good luck Andrey and team. So original review follows - Oh my, NOT NOT successful. Tried to use it to make a few landing pages without a header or footer. You cannot do this. Removed the app after 20 minutes, but now when trying to customize and edit any page in my active theme IT DOES NOT ALLOW IT AS THIS APP HAS NOT ERASED ALL THE CODE IT PUT INTO MY THEME. Now I need to go muck around in the liquid code and try and figure out what the heck it did, if I cannot find it then I'm off to do a fresh install of my theme and waste a few days with my website down over the holiday shopping season. Just friggin stuck right now. NOTE: Andrey followed up with clear instructions how to uninstall after a few hours of posting this. If they have the features and functionality you are looking for, might be worth it.

December 11, 2020

Shopify does not allow to remove code automatically after app uninstall. And it is impossible to predict that you want to uninstall inside app dashboard. So if you need remove SectionHub code from your theme please follow to this instruction:

1. Install SectionHub again

2. Open app dashboard then select "Remove App from Theme" page.

3. Click "Remove all app related files from your theme automatically" button. All content created via app will be removed

4. Close app dashboard

5. Uninstall SectionHub

Together Comm & Partnership Solutions

Nice and easy to use cool App where you can create nice designed pages and inside pages. The service is very good and the team is very helpful and solved some small issues I had rapidly. Thank you so much.

Previous 1 3 4 5