SectionHub OS2 Page Builder

SectionHub OS2 Page Builder | Reviews

by AZEXO Apps

Sections anywhere via native page builder.

I Feel Well Ltd

Absolutely love this app. Helped me so much while designing the website. Great work and support as well

Jules & Gabrielle

Very good app, large choice of sections, very easy to install and use. More over, definitely a top notch customer service (quick and efficient)!!

A Paw's Nation

Helpful customer service. Had a question about how to change something and the chat response came back promptly.

producertools.net

worst support ever, this app makes so many bugs. DONT INSTALL THAT! this is crap. as well the support wont help u. i lost the whole site

November 20, 2020

i hope you will change your opinion when you will find real reason of issues on your store

Go to the Cupboard

This app works very well for me, that give me more modules to build my page. The customer support is very helpful. It is worth to try.

Ohgee london

Great App. Has some really good features, offers lots of items on the free plan so worked really well for me. I had a slight glitch with my images not showing but I reached out to support and I got an answer back the same day and my problem was resolved very quickly. The only downside is that they are based in Russia so time difference really can affect response times, but if you go into it knowing that, you will be fine and aware. Great app, would reccommend!

elviolinista

The free version is really useful in order to add custom sections to three pages on the web. Is great that you can try the tool before paying for it. Some feedback for the developers: It would be great if you could reorder the sections with Drag&Drop. Instead, I have to delete and add the sections again to order them.

Plants Grow Here

Great app and customer service is very helpful. It makes it easier to include sections that your original theme doesn't include. Highly recommend.

Inuguni

Really great app, found afew sections that I liked and there were a lot of room for customisation. support Azexo was fast and helpful too.

Dapixel

What a great app! Really straightforward easy to use! Great support also, responds really quick! Recommend!