SectionHub OS2 Page Builder

Sections anywhere via native page builder.

Free plan available

A Paw's Nation

Helpful customer service. Had a question about how to change something and the chat response came back promptly.

Go to the Cupboard

This app works very well for me, that give me more modules to build my page. The customer support is very helpful. It is worth to try.

Ohgee london

Great App. Has some really good features, offers lots of items on the free plan so worked really well for me. I had a slight glitch with my images not showing but I reached out to support and I got an answer back the same day and my problem was resolved very quickly. The only downside is that they are based in Russia so time difference really can affect response times, but if you go into it knowing that, you will be fine and aware. Great app, would reccommend!

elviolinista

The free version is really useful in order to add custom sections to three pages on the web. Is great that you can try the tool before paying for it. Some feedback for the developers: It would be great if you could reorder the sections with Drag&Drop. Instead, I have to delete and add the sections again to order them.

Plants Grow Here

Great app and customer service is very helpful. It makes it easier to include sections that your original theme doesn't include. Highly recommend.

Inuguni

Really great app, found afew sections that I liked and there were a lot of room for customisation. support Azexo was fast and helpful too.

Dapixel

What a great app! Really straightforward easy to use! Great support also, responds really quick! Recommend!

naturNATURAL

Die App ist wirklich sehr gut und der Kundenservice sehr nett und was ganz wichtig ist mega schnell. Kann ich nur empfehlen. Top App

Plantacard

I am so happy with this app. It's easy to use, allows free creativity, lots of customisation in the free version. I am loving it! Excellent customer service too!

life.boat.llc

Incredible app, big pleasure to use it. It is very flexible and can add lot'f os pages designed like you wish to the sie. Thanks a lot for making it!