SectionHub OS2 Page Builder

SectionHub OS2 Page Builder | Reviews

by AZEXO Apps

Sections anywhere via native page builder.

naturNATURAL

Die App ist wirklich sehr gut und der Kundenservice sehr nett und was ganz wichtig ist mega schnell. Kann ich nur empfehlen. Top App

OPTIKLASS.SHOP

The app turned out to be not at all what we expected.

When this app was removed, the normal product page code was completely destroyed. We'll have to restore the entire page.

Just awful!

Plantacard

I am so happy with this app. It's easy to use, allows free creativity, lots of customisation in the free version. I am loving it! Excellent customer service too!

Erudite Life

This app slows down the site, doesn't show product images and sometimes the pages don't show up at all. I can't keep fighting with it. Uninstalling.

La vallée des bonnes affaires

Je pensais que l'application avais fais n'importe qui sur mon site mais non, c'était une autre apply, cependant leur service client a quand même résolu mon problèmes alors que l'erreur n'étaient pas liée à leurs apply , je l'ai remercie ils ont corriger mon problème et on étaient réactif et a l'écoute

life.boat.llc

Incredible app, big pleasure to use it. It is very flexible and can add lot'f os pages designed like you wish to the sie. Thanks a lot for making it!

OZGIFTSHOP

Great app, helps a lot. And the customer service is good, look forward to more section will come out.

Vollblutreiter.de

Very good app and they have a good customer service. I prefer the chatbox.
one thing. it's It would be cool if you could copy a combination of the Sections and paste it on another page. Like a template or stencil.

Open Door Tea CT

I love this app! We have other pages we wanted to add (like a contact page, affiliate portal, review page, etc.) and could never make it look nice with just the Shopify page HTML editor. This app is tremendous, and works great. Finally we can have other pages that match the theme of our home page.
Love it, love it, love it.

If you need custom pages that look as beautiful as your home page, download this app now.

ReCuddles

Excellent app, would definitely recommend. The support team was able to provide a solution for which I was not able to get a resolution from Shopify team + in 5 minutes they customized a feature for me.