SectionHub OS2 Page Builder

Sections anywhere via native page builder.

Free plan available

OZGIFTSHOP

Great app, helps a lot. And the customer service is good, look forward to more section will come out.

Open Door Tea CT

I love this app! We have other pages we wanted to add (like a contact page, affiliate portal, review page, etc.) and could never make it look nice with just the Shopify page HTML editor. This app is tremendous, and works great. Finally we can have other pages that match the theme of our home page.
Love it, love it, love it.

If you need custom pages that look as beautiful as your home page, download this app now.

ReCuddles

Excellent app, would definitely recommend. The support team was able to provide a solution for which I was not able to get a resolution from Shopify team + in 5 minutes they customized a feature for me.

MAMANGAVA

The app helped us a lot. And the support team is always ready to help, implementing changes in real time.

ONME

The support on this app i amazing, even when you like me know a bit og html and css yourself! :) - I can only recommend to others! :D - Andrey is super nice and fast responses!

Loot London

I have been using this theme for about 1 month now and it has only been getting better. Andrey is an awesome guy who fixes any problem I come across and any functions I would like. I would highly recommend!
Loot London

Topone Supplies

I do want some different styles of sections so that a beautiful site can be completed but not just some simple sections. It's a really great app for me, if many other section styles can be added. I bought (subscribed) this app and do hope it will help all guys using it without any other apps' help.

Hemfärg

Used it to add a form on a landing page. Very convenient and easy to use. Helpful and responsive support.

The Printable Shop

I used this app to insert sections on my home page that my theme didn't offer. The developer was helpful with making an adjustment to a section on my home page.

All About Eve UK

I have a client who has a specific idea of what she would like sections to do. She asked me to do an image scroll with text overlay, and I just couldn't do it using any of the other apps I tried. With SectionHub, I was able to make the section, responsive, with minimal effort and cost. I'm delighted with the app and I think everyone needs to see what it can do! Thanks so much to the developers, you've done an amazing job.