SectionHub OS2 Page Builder

SectionHub OS2 Page Builder | Reviews

by AZEXO Apps

Sections anywhere via native page builder.

MAMANGAVA

The app helped us a lot. And the support team is always ready to help, implementing changes in real time.

ONME

The support on this app i amazing, even when you like me know a bit og html and css yourself! :) - I can only recommend to others! :D - Andrey is super nice and fast responses!

Loot London

I have been using this theme for about 1 month now and it has only been getting better. Andrey is an awesome guy who fixes any problem I come across and any functions I would like. I would highly recommend!
Loot London

Topone Supplies

I do want some different styles of sections so that a beautiful site can be completed but not just some simple sections. It's a really great app for me, if many other section styles can be added. I bought (subscribed) this app and do hope it will help all guys using it without any other apps' help.

Hemfärg

Used it to add a form on a landing page. Very convenient and easy to use. Helpful and responsive support.

The Printable Shop

I used this app to insert sections on my home page that my theme didn't offer. The developer was helpful with making an adjustment to a section on my home page.

All About Eve UK

I have a client who has a specific idea of what she would like sections to do. She asked me to do an image scroll with text overlay, and I just couldn't do it using any of the other apps I tried. With SectionHub, I was able to make the section, responsive, with minimal effort and cost. I'm delighted with the app and I think everyone needs to see what it can do! Thanks so much to the developers, you've done an amazing job.

Modified Tot

I don't usually leave reviews, but I must warn, this app completely shut down my theme. None of my images were loading and it took me a long time to fix it!

August 7, 2020

why long time? in such cases need to write to app support immediately.

Deutschkind

I had serious problems uninstalling the app.
The contact to support was fantastic. My problem was fixed immediately. Thank you so much!

Your Loyal Pet

I downloaded the app and then I deleted it cause I didn´t like it. When I checked my product page again the code was completely broke and anything was in its place. No reviews, Buy and Cart Bottom at the end of the page, no other products. Everything broke, I had to stop all the campaigns and close the site temporally.

April 17, 2020

app have automatic uninstall procedure
please let me know if you will need help from me