SectionHub OS2 Page Builder

SectionHub OS2 Page Builder

by AZEXO Apps

Sections anywhere via native page builder.

Harford Road Liquors

I was on my product page and accidentally clicked 'Empty Original Template" this app ruined my whole code. Please fix this ASAP, test me at 4438546217. I need my product page code fixed, its your guys fault.

January 31, 2021

this is how Empty Template work - it support only sections from app.
please click this button again - it will switch template to original.
or approve access for me in settings>permissions if you will have issues.

producertools.net

worst support ever, this app makes so many bugs. DONT INSTALL THAT! this is crap. as well the support wont help u. i lost the whole site

November 20, 2020

i hope you will change your opinion when you will find real reason of issues on your store

OPTIKLASS.SHOP

The app turned out to be not at all what we expected.

When this app was removed, the normal product page code was completely destroyed. We'll have to restore the entire page.

Just awful!

Erudite Life

This app slows down the site, doesn't show product images and sometimes the pages don't show up at all. I can't keep fighting with it. Uninstalling.

Modified Tot

I don't usually leave reviews, but I must warn, this app completely shut down my theme. None of my images were loading and it took me a long time to fix it!

August 7, 2020

why long time? in such cases need to write to app support immediately.

Your Loyal Pet

I downloaded the app and then I deleted it cause I didn´t like it. When I checked my product page again the code was completely broke and anything was in its place. No reviews, Buy and Cart Bottom at the end of the page, no other products. Everything broke, I had to stop all the campaigns and close the site temporally.

April 17, 2020

app have automatic uninstall procedure
please let me know if you will need help from me