SectionHub OS2 Page Builder

SectionHub OS2 Page Builder

by AZEXO Apps

Sections anywhere via native page builder.

1 review

Taller Gingell Barcelona

SectionHub founder Andrey followed up from this review within 2 hours and explained to me how to remove the code and also why it could not be removed. While I was not successful with the APP. Give it a shot and see if it has the features and functionality that you are looking for. Customer Service Recovery gets 5-stars. I'll split the difference and give then 3 instead of 1. Good luck Andrey and team. So original review follows - Oh my, NOT NOT successful. Tried to use it to make a few landing pages without a header or footer. You cannot do this. Removed the app after 20 minutes, but now when trying to customize and edit any page in my active theme IT DOES NOT ALLOW IT AS THIS APP HAS NOT ERASED ALL THE CODE IT PUT INTO MY THEME. Now I need to go muck around in the liquid code and try and figure out what the heck it did, if I cannot find it then I'm off to do a fresh install of my theme and waste a few days with my website down over the holiday shopping season. Just friggin stuck right now. NOTE: Andrey followed up with clear instructions how to uninstall after a few hours of posting this. If they have the features and functionality you are looking for, might be worth it.

December 11, 2020

Shopify does not allow to remove code automatically after app uninstall. And it is impossible to predict that you want to uninstall inside app dashboard. So if you need remove SectionHub code from your theme please follow to this instruction:

1. Install SectionHub again

2. Open app dashboard then select "Remove App from Theme" page.

3. Click "Remove all app related files from your theme automatically" button. All content created via app will be removed

4. Close app dashboard