SectionHub OS2 Page Builder

SectionHub OS2 Page Builder | Reviews

by AZEXO Apps

Sections anywhere via native page builder.

Alpha Dog Pack

This is the best page builder app for the money. It is really easy to use and can give any theme a custom look. We have used this app for years and will continue to do so.

OnlyPro Hair Extensions

Really love this app. The support is AMAZING!! They helped me in 15mins and everything was sorted. Thank you.

Mi Satisfaccion

Sin ningun tipo de duda es la mejor aplicacion que he conocido hasta ahora, de verdad, descargala, no te vas a arrepentir

MUSS

This app solves for me the biggest issue with Shopify templates. To add homepage design to other pages and more specific design to the existing template without editing code. Great solution, design choices, nice and helpful customer service. From user experience, I would suggest a simpler way to drag and organize sections. There is no intuitive visual indicator to do it. I noticed that it worked after clicking on the blue, right side-line, but it takes a few attempts each time to correctly place the section in right place. Thank you for this amazing app!

Gear Boss Canada

cleanest page builder plugin, it uses Shopify's section snippets which means it's compatible and fast. It's not weird code and doesn't leave a mess under the hood relative to the other builder plugins. Amazing work guys!!!!

TrueExpressions.shop

I made several attempts to style the content of my Shopify pages just the way I wanted, but could never get it just right until I tried this app. There was a bit of a learning curve, but once I got the hang of it, it was easy and precise. I reached out to support via the live chat, and although it was never "live" they always got back to me in a timely manner and with the help I needed. The messages are sent to my email so I never miss a response. I highly recommend this app. But as I would suggest to anyone, with any app you want to test out, make a backup of your theme first and then install the app. If it's not for you, at least you have a fresh backup to revert to.

Adorned By You

My website template did not come with a hamburger menu and I used this SectionHUB for it and its fantastic! I love the design and they were also very helpful and responsive when I needed assistance making adjustments.

Together Comm & Partnership Solutions

Nice and easy to use cool App where you can create nice designed pages and inside pages. The service is very good and the team is very helpful and solved some small issues I had rapidly. Thank you so much.

I Feel Well Ltd

Absolutely love this app. Helped me so much while designing the website. Great work and support as well

Jules & Gabrielle

Very good app, large choice of sections, very easy to install and use. More over, definitely a top notch customer service (quick and efficient)!!

Previous 1 3 4