Sections Pro

Sections Pro | Reviews

by Felix Group

Flexible sections for any pages

Staple Food

GREAT APP! NO NEED PAGE FLY OR OTHER PAGEBUILDER. just get powerful theme for one time fee then this is a must!!

great support too.....

AJKICKZ

Great support and the app is working perfectly. he helped me tonfix some error on my website. would recommend 100%

Omana Store

Great response and support! App works exactly as described. Highly recommend this app over any other. Excellent value for money too.

Navidi Hair Company

This app is great! Not as good as Phi though! Phi was amazing, within 5 minutes all my queries had been sorted by Phi gaining access to my theme and tweaking a few things. The response was really fast. I'm so happy. I can't rate this app enough. It's so much cheaper than others out there. Even is Shopify did bring out to have sections anywhere, I'd keep this app as the support is second to none. DO NOT hesitate and struggle with not having sections where you want them, download this app ASAP! You wont regret it, I haven't! Thank you!!!

Mac Real Studios

Messenger support has always been a quick and great help. Really great way to try to increase your bottom line and separate stores from others.

AllegoryDev

Works great and removes the need for much more expensive apps like shogun if you have a solid theme with good sections. Received absolutely outstanding integration support to customize to my theme. If you install it and it's not working perfectly - reach out. The support team is very responsive!! Got my install working perfect in about 30 minutes.

Diamond Democracy

Work well with Streamline theme, instant services which is awesome. Gives you the flexibility to customize your pages as much as you front page which is a great think when you build a professional website. 100% recommend it and the. Plus it's way cheaper then other app with the same features.

Rhonda World

EXCELLENT app - definitely a must-have! After searching through the entire app store looking for a viable solution, I am SO grateful to have found this!

As my shop grew, the front page became unwieldy, and I decided to move some of that content to a separate page instead. As someone who usually works in WordPress, this seemed at face value to be a quick and simple task, but of course now I know that is not the case!

I was APPALLED to see the subscription fees that people are charging for these type of apps. Charging $50 or more per month to add one design feature that should be really basic is ridiculous! As a small shop, paying an extra $600 a year in order to format logos on my About page is absolutely not an option, so I had all but given up on it.

And then I found Sections Pro! It's exactly what I needed and I was able to make the changes quickly and easily. My shop looks SO much better now, and it would never have been possible on my budget without this app! HIGHLY recommended!

Becausesup.co.uk

Honestly this app is a game changer ! I was very frustrated with Shopify because there was no custom sections available in any pages other than the homepage. I was about to change to WIX, then had a play with this app on the free trial and it was basically exactly what i wanted. It really eliminates hours of coding especially if your are like me, and have only the basic understanding. It is a shame this feature is not standard on all Shopify themes. It is not great that you have to additionally pay for an APP on top of Shopify fee, for quite a basic feature. Currently the small additional cost is worth every penny, but if the fee increases in the future i can still see myself jumping ship.

Animalerie Tom&Co Sartrouville

Une application simple qui va a l'essentiel !
L'admin répond très rapidement via le Messenger de Facebook :)
Et enfin une application qui ne coute pas 40 euros :)