Sections Pro

Flexible sections for any pages

$5.99/month. 2-day free trial.

Animalerie Tom&Co Sartrouville

Une application simple qui va a l'essentiel !
L'admin répond très rapidement via le Messenger de Facebook :)
Et enfin une application qui ne coute pas 40 euros :)

Tobias & the Bear

Great app to allow us to add customisation to the website. Very helpful support too, I would highly recommend.

Dragon Bicycles

Fantastic app that grants me excellent flexibility to update my website. Additionally the customer service is excellent with great communication and attention to helping to fix any issues. Thank you, highly recommended.

Belle Hair Extensions

Functional app. Does what is says. More importantly, the support is great. Fast helpful responses. Couldn't ask for more! Very happy.

AHO.BIO GmbH

It's an amazing tool to design landingpages, pages and blog articles with the native Shopify Customers. We are using it for our food startup in Germany on our shop www.aho.bio. Thank you for your amazing app and the reasonable pricing.

Salty Mermaid Swim

Wow, some of the best support I've ever seen in my life. Such a great app, saves me so much time and this App will really help our support team make quick section changes on the fly! Thank you so much.

Mastin Labs

The most amazing and helpful app!! And customer service is even better. Stop looking for anything else- this is what you need!

Void To Form

works well! I needed help with the placement of something and was surprised how fast he got back to me!

CMODX

This is by far the greatest app I've come across for building custom layouts on any page. The more sections you have in your theme the more you can benefit from this awesome tool. I think there are other metafield editor apps out there (I believe this is what it does..) but those are more expensive and seem to require more work after installation. Section Pro is a tremendous tool for any shopify shop looking to build custom product pages, it saves time during the design process of your shop by adding any existing theme section to empty page templates in seconds. Support is also fantastic, Phi the founder is still active himself and will deal with any problem you'll face with the app. Highly recommended app!

Millennia TEA

Extremely fast support response. Resolved my issue in seconds. The app does exactly what it's suppose to do. Very satisfied.